Upsell fairy took my $$

bmetz34

Well she called and I fell for it hook line and sinker! I'm just 11 days away and too excited not to give carnival more money! Balcony upgraded to a grand suite on the ecstasy for $480. At least I can cancel my FTTF now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't cancel that FTTF to quickly.

With a suite you do get priority boarding but your room will not be ready, you don't get priority luggage delivery, no dedicated line at guest service or priority tendering.

If the only reason you purchased FTTF was early boarding---cancel. If the other aspects are important you might want to keep it.

Don't cancel that FTTF to quickly.

With a suite you do get priority boarding but your room will not be ready, you don't get priority luggage delivery, no dedicated line at guest service or priority tendering.

If the only reason you purchased FTTF was early boarding---cancel. If the other aspects are important you might want to keep it.

Hmm I specifically asked about priority tendering and she checked and said that was included. I'll investigate bc I do want the room ready

Well she called and I fell for it hook line and sinker! I'm just 11 days away and too excited not to give carnival more money! Balcony upgraded to a grand suite on the ecstasy for $480. At least I can cancel my FTTF now!

You scored a nice upsell. Enjoy that grand suite and have a great cruise!

The room won't be ready but you will receipt priority luggage and they've recently added priority tenders. That was listed in our "suite benefits" letter on the Splendor in June.

The room will not be ready though.

You beat me to it. Suites (without FTTF) do get priority luggage delivery and priority tendering (in addition to priority check-in). The suite luggage tags now have the "Faster to the Fun" logo on them for luggage priority.

$480. yes you did .

Anyone know if there's a change in tipping? Or was that included in the upsell charge? I thought I remembered reading tips for suites were higher. We had already paid ours.

Anyone know if there's a change in tipping? Or was that included in the upsell charge? I thought I remembered reading tips for suites were higher. We had already paid ours.

Tips for suites are $1 more per day than other rooms. No clue if they will charge you the difference.

Tips for suites are $1 more per day than other rooms. No clue if they will charge you the difference.

Thanks. Hopefully that was included in the lump sum upgrade fee

That's the thing you have to look for or ask when doing an upsell, upgrade, or making changes. It only took me once to experience it, and now I ask plenty of questions, with will I keep my obc being the first one. Well the second one after how much is the change going to cost me in price.

That's the thing you have to look for or ask when doing an upsell, upgrade, or making changes. It only took me once to experience it, and now I ask plenty of questions, with will I keep my obc being the first one. Well the second one after how much is the change going to cost me in price.

My obc still shows online

WoW!!! Congratulations!!! That's a great upsell!