Meraviglia review.

sverigecruiser

My Meraviglia review is not published in the review section.

I will be back at work on Monday so I can provide a link then. I only have internetaccess on my tablet at home and don't know how to make a link on that! (Hopefully someone is kind and post a link here earlier than that!)

I gave my review the title: "First MSC cruise, defenitely not the last!".

It's the fourth review from the top if you search for MSC and Meraviglia.

Comments and questions are welcome.

A warning, it's long!

Thanks so much Sveri!

Your effort is much appreciated...along with your good taste in Champagne. Moët Chandon Brut Rose' YES!! :cool:

My favorite house is Gosset but the Gosset they had is available in Sweden so we ordered something else.

The first time I saw the Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial was on the beach in Philipsburg, St Maarten. That is possible to buy in Sweden but not the rose so we decided to try that on the ship. It was a good choice!

Exellent review from the Yacht Club sverigecruiser, thanks for taking time to do the review :) Great that you enjoyed the YC Experience.

The YC is great value for money and a paradise at sea :) We love it!

To bad we didn't know about the 30% YC discount on Champagne bottles in the Champagne Bar which is a lovely place onboard. I love Rose Champagne! Next time:)

I'm not sure if there will be a Champagne Bar on the Seaside Class though.

Exellent review from the Yacht Club sverigecruiser, thanks for taking time to do the review :) Great that you enjoyed the YC Experience.

The YC is great value for money and a paradise at sea :) We love it!

To bad we didn't know about the 30% YC discount on Champagne bottles in the Champagne Bar which is a lovely place onboard. I love Rose Champagne! Next time:)

I'm not sure if there will be a Champagne Bar on the Seaside Class though.

The discount is good for MSC if they want people who already have Laurent-Perrier by the glass included to buy bottles and it's also good for the customers if they want a whole bottle!

Laurent-Perrier is a good Champagne but we wanted to drink other Champagnes too but it felt wrong to pay 15 euro for a glass when the 11 euro Champagne was included. We have never had a beverage packet on NCL but I think that there only the difference has to be paid. If 11 euro is the limit you only have to pay 4 euro if you want something that costs 15 euro. (Since I don't think that any Champagne is included on NCL the MSC package is still better!)