Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I was hoping to do that one Alex but it was nearly 500 quid more expensive than the Rome to Dubai in November for a solo...thats the drinks package! I am changing my Explorer TA to Jewel Suez Repo and saving a chunk of change for 2 nights extra!

I know it's cheaper but the dates are not good for me. I have to work all December as I have 2 weeks off at xmas and New Year.

I'm solo as well and I can change Rhapsody Ta to Vision and save £800. Have to get this year past first.

Ta's and Repo's aren't as cheap as they used to be

I was hoping to do that one Alex but it was nearly 500 quid more expensive than the Rome to Dubai in November for a solo...thats the drinks package! I am changing my Explorer TA to Jewel Suez Repo and saving a chunk of change for 2 nights extra!

OMG.....I nearly forgot about this cruise..... just booked the November Rome to Dubai .....happy days:cool::D:D

When does the first lot of Asia sailings go on sale? I thought it was this week?

They go on sale next week. I think I’m just a tad excited I’m hoping Spectrum of the Seas sailings are released.

Edited by js4rq

Just got another confirmation that Spectrum is not doing any revenue sailings out of Europe - going over empty!:eek::loudcry:

Are you saying it will sail all the way to China empty?

That would be very unusual .......and extremely disappointing.:mad:

Just got another confirmation that Spectrum is not doing any revenue sailings out of Europe - going over empty!:eek::loudcry:

Are you certain? Because that is really bad news. Was hoping to book one leg on Spectrum.

By the way, She is listed in Kai Tak in Hong Kong on 29 May 2019 and 30 May 2019.

Edited by WaveSplasher

Exactly what itineraries are going to open this week...yes I know China #1...but what does that mean vs China #2 for opening May 15th?

Guess we’ll find out tomorrow what itineraries are being released in stage 1!