Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Explorer of the Seas new repositioning sailing to Singapore (from Sydney) on 3/29/19, arrives in Singapore on 4/13/19

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has the date for the Ovation TP been announced?

The cancelled repo from Sydney to Singapore departed March 30, too early to cross the Pacific and commence Alaska cruises so there will either be some extra cruises from Sydney, some Pacific coastals or both.

Cruisecal doesn't have the new itineraries yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has the date for the Ovation TP been announced?

The cancelled repo from Sydney to Singapore departed March 30, too early to cross the Pacific and commence Alaska cruises so there will either be some extra cruises from Sydney, some Pacific coastals or both.

Cruisecal doesn't have the new itineraries yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing on the Ovation TP.

The new Singapore repo on Explorer is 3/29/19

Too bad Ovation will only be doing the Alaska lite version. Maybe it is too big for Seward.

My thoughts exactly!

Also, I wonder if Ovation will do Pacific Coastal cruises at the end of the season? I think she can fit under the Golden Gate IIRC.

I was wondering that also.

Waiting waiting ...... haven't received anything in Aust yet - we are booked on Explorer in 2019.

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your April 23, 2019 sailing onboard the Explorer of the Seas due to scheduling conflicts created by ship repositioning plans. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation. We made this decision as early as possible to ensure that we give you time to find an optimal vacation alternative.

We realize how disappointing this change is and please know we explored all options before making this decision. In an effort to make up for this change, we would like to offer you the following:

Option 1: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Ship and Sail Date

• Receive a 10% Future Cruise Certificate base on cruise fare paid

Option 2: Re-book another Transpacific crossing on Ovation of the Seas

• Receive a 20% Future Cruise Certificate base on cruise fare paid

• Itinerary details will be disclosed when this sailing is available to book, on December 12, 2017

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

• We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 866-506-7245. In order to give you ample time to make your decision, we will not need to finalize your travel plans until December 22, 2017.

Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you onboard one of our sailings very soon.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Can someone help me figure out when the spring 2019 TA cruises will be released? We're really hoping get to Europe without the jet lag.

Thanks.

Tom

That will probably get released with Europe.

Per the press release, phase 1 of Europe (which is presumably Oasis) will go on Sale Dec 11.

The rest will open in the spring time

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your April 23, 2019 sailing onboard the Explorer of the Seas due to scheduling conflicts created by ship repositioning plans. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation. We made this decision as early as possible to ensure that we give you time to find an optimal vacation alternative.

We realize how disappointing this change is and please know we explored all options before making this decision. In an effort to make up for this change, we would like to offer you the following:

Option 1: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Ship and Sail Date

• Receive a 10% Future Cruise Certificate base on cruise fare paid

Option 2: Re-book another Transpacific crossing on Ovation of the Seas

• Receive a 20% Future Cruise Certificate base on cruise fare paid

• Itinerary details will be disclosed when this sailing is available to book, on December 12, 2017

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

• We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 866-506-7245. In order to give you ample time to make your decision, we will not need to finalize your travel plans until December 22, 2017.

Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you onboard one of our sailings very soon.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Thanks Erik.