Cabin Pillows

tyeomans

I haven't cruised since 2013, and we are going on our next cruise in 16 days! (Finally! I've been counting down since Christmas!) How good are the pillows in the staterooms? Do we just get one pillow per person? If we bring our own pillows, do they have to be in checked luggage or in a carry-on? Or can we just carry them on without being in luggage? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

As said two per person. I didn't like the pillows on board but I'm picky on that so I knew to bring my own. I carried it onboard outside luggage bc I remembered last min and couldn't fit in my suitcase lol. No problems.

We drive to our departure ports so I'm able to bring our pillows along. I've carried them on, I've checked them- it just depends on how I pack them... Carnival doesn't mind one way or another.

Word to the wise- I forgot our very expensive pillows at a hotel once where we stayed, because the white pillow cases blended in with those on the hotel bed. Ever since, I always put on a colored or printed pillow case so it's really obvious when they're laying on the bed that I probably shouldn't forget them... again!

I hate ship/hotel pillows. They are not full sized. I always take my own. I'll leave some clothes at home before I leave my pillow at home. I sleep with a king size pillow and the ones on the ship are about half that size. Now the beds? They are fine.:eek:

I love Carnivals pillows. They are on the small side but IMHO very comfortable. No neck issues. I have always talked about ordering them for home - just wished they were bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't waste your money - they're not the same. The ones I ordered are way too fluffy and kill my neck. They're in the closet.

I haven't cruised since 2013, and we are going on our next cruise in 16 days! (Finally! I've been counting down since Christmas!) How good are the pillows in the staterooms? Do we just get one pillow per person? If we bring our own pillows, do they have to be in checked luggage or in a carry-on? Or can we just carry them on without being in luggage? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

You can ask for extra. Bringing your own is not prohibited and can be brought in as you suggested.

The only problems I've encountered with the pillows or any bedding is odors. Sheets and duvets are changed between occupants, but heaven only knows when the pillows are replaced. I always take a can of Sanitizer, Deodorizer such as Lysol or Fabrize. Give everything a good spritz and that takes care of the problem.

The only problems I've encountered with the pillows or any bedding is odors. Sheets and duvets are changed between occupants, but heaven only knows when the pillows are replaced. I always take a can of Sanitizer, Deodorizer such as Lysol or Fabrize. Give everything a good spritz and that takes care of the problem.

Thanks for that tip! I'll definitely be taking a fan of Lysol and some Lysol wipes as well!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app