Rci app

4 minutes ago, soremekun said:

App version on Android is 1.22.0

Interesting, so when 1.22.0 first showed up, Voyager was not listed.  Now she is listed with the same app version  So they can add ships without updating the app version.

10 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

So they can add ships without updating the app version.

The pattern has been that way - a day or two after a version upgrade, a new ship shows up, but I assume that's just because the developers release app and ship updates around the same time, but they are not dependent on each other.

iOS still at v1.21.3 but Voyager shows up.

• 2 weeks later...

Learned of a new mobile app when I went to begin check in on line. Using the app, check- in was fast, some information was already loaded, scanned passport instead of inputting all the data. There seems to be lots of functionality with my calendar and the cruise compass once on board including the ability to book things once on board. Is this app replacing Royal IQ which was minimally functional?  Can I delete Royal IQ or will I still need it?  

27 minutes ago, danv3 said:

How long does it generally take for a cruise you booked to show up in the app?  

Most booked sailings show up around final payment time to interact with the app. The booking should show up right after booking, just grayed out. 

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Most booked sailings show up around final payment time to interact with the app. The booking should show up right after booking, just grayed out. 

Around this time for checking in, via the app, but much closer to the cruise for other things to be somewhat accurate. 

2 hours ago, danv3 said:

The sailing itself appears on the app about 4 months out.  If you choose your ship on the app you'll see a list of sailings that span out for about 4 months.

Screenshot_20191029-191325_Royal.thumb.jpg.ff6bc8177a38d5551fc95aec266548fc.jpg When one drops off another one show it up. If you keep track of it you'll know when yours is going to reveal itself.

13 hours ago, danv3 said:

In response to my own question, the cruise I booked yesterday (for July 2020) showed up in my app about 6 hours after making the deposit. I can’t see anything about the sailing yet, but it’s listed. 

18 minutes ago, danv3 said:

I can’t see anything about the sailing yet, but it’s listed. 

You can pick any sailing in the next 90 days which matches yours to see what's going on - the closer to sailing the more and accurate the info is.

• 2 weeks later...