dining table number

britty1

I have asked for a table for 6 close to the window hoping for some company during dinner. We have been assigned table 555 on 1st seating on radiance of the seas. I know the dining room is a new design each sailing but there must be some areas were the numbers either remain the same or close. So with hat in mind anyone care to speculate were table 555 might be.

I have asked for a table for 6 close to the window hoping for some company during dinner. We have been assigned table 555 on 1st seating on radiance of the seas. I know the dining room is a new design each sailing but there must be some areas were the numbers either remain the same or close. So with hat in mind anyone care to speculate were table 555 might be.

There isn't. I've witnessed the table number change after boarding before lifeboat drill and by time first seating it's different. No guarantees

the table number means NOTHING in relation to location. it doesn't even stay the same as far as table size is concerned.

On the Freedom, when they fulfilled our table request, in the reply email, the nice lady gave us a screen shot of the floor plan for the section. I recall my request was for a table for our family of 6, next to the railing near the back of the MDR on deck 4.

When I had to email back later on to change dining time from early to late because Freedom had changed its dining time from 6 to 5:30, the nice lady gave me a second screen shot showing where our table was. So it was super easy to find it on day 1.

The top number was the table number and lower number was seating capacity. But like all have said, it changes every seating so no one can rely on someone else’s table number from a different cruise but you might be able to ask the people that assigned your table seating for the info you are seeking.

31951829845_d1753d3c24_o.jpg

34938585316_3fdbc0f257_o.jpg