Ever transferred to Princess from a TA?

Sass4

My TA doesn't have email V****** Out****and I can't always call. I would just rather just be able to email my questions.

Can this be done? Pricing on my Mini is still the same right now, but looking to get the SnS sale.

Yes you can easily do so. Call Princess and tell them you want to transfer the booking back to them. They "may" ask you to send an email so there is a record but likely not. The TA has to release the booking but, when I did it, the Princess rep told me she had been doing this for 20 years and never had a TA kick up a fuss about it.

If you are unhappy with the TA you have then you should definitely move the booking. Hopefully you didn't use one of the "less than good" agencies that charges a change or cancellation fee. One should never use a TA who charges those types of fees.

Look for another TA. There are many good ones out there. We have one that we deal with mostly by e-mail and we can call as well. She also beats Princess pricing and gives a perk as well. I wouldn't deal with a TA I can't reach either way.