Price drop!

iluvit!

No, silly! Often when there are negative cruise headlines, there are price drops. "Ships having trouble getting back to port due to Harvey" is a big deal here in Texas. I'm happy to have given y'all occasion for jest.

But seriously, this drop is on top of $50 last week. I am so excited to be on the Allure next year, $1652 all in for an ocean-view cabin with $100 Royal OBC. Non-refundable price, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know if it's hurricane related, but my ocean-view balcony on 9/30/18 Allure cruise just dropped $105! Check your bookings, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

where does she leave from? and where is she going?

THere have been some great drops recently. Last week I saved $900 (over 2 people) on my Explorer cruise booked for March 18

Glad some people have found drops. Out of all of mine booked they have all gone up over $$$$ Not holding my breath that there will be a true sale anytime soon.

It's an Eastern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale. Forget the hurricane, I live in Houston and everyone is focused on Harvey.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks, I am in Ft Worth, so yes we are all focused on Harvey, praying for all you down south!!!

Can you tell me how you get on RC web site to make rsvp,

I have tried internet explorer and it works "sometimes"

Microsoft edge "never" does

I can do it on my phone but I don't want to do it on my phone

Thanks

To check prices, or do a mock booking, I have to search in "private" mode on my iPad. Click the 2 overlapping squares in the upper right corner then chose the private button--learned this from our host Bob. If I try to look at cruise prices in normal mode I get a blank screen.

To check prices, or do a mock booking, I have to search in "private" mode on my iPad. Click the 2 overlapping squares in the upper right corner then chose the private button--learned this from our host Bob. If I try to look at cruise prices in normal mode I get a blank screen.

OMG!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

you would not believe what I have gone through to try to make this site work!!!!

did you know there is a thread on this subject and lots of people can't get the site to work, you should post on it!!!

I did through a PC and went to the settings on the upper right and found private mode

clicked on it and it WORKED PERFECT :D

How do price drops effect reservations that have already been made?

You can have your fare matched to the current price by calling your agent, or Royal, if you don't have an agent. You lose the offers from your booking and get what is included in the current offer. This works only before final payment date.

OMG!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

you would not believe what I have gone through to try to make this site work!!!!

did you know there is a thread on this subject and lots of people can't get the site to work, you should post on it!!!

I did through a PC and went to the settings on the upper right and found private mode

clicked on it and it WORKED PERFECT :D

I know how you feel-- I was beside myself trying to see cruise fares when I noticed people talking of private and incognito modes. Reached out to Bob/Clarea and was told of this technique. Feel free to pass it on.

I checked our reservation for Feb. 2018. The price was about $60 less, but we would lose the $200 RC OBC from the original booking. Counting on that $200 to cover gratuities. Thanks for the tip about searching with the "private" screen. I had already checked before reading that, but have often experienced the blank screen in the past. Will definitely remember to try that if I need it in the future.