Liberty of the Seas - cabin 7708 question

JillL

Originally booked an interior cabin, and it took all of 3 days to upgrade to act balcony 7708 this morning. The balcony looks quite amazing for a regular balcony cabin, and we always wanted to try one aft facing. So we went with it!

My question is what is below the balcony? It doesn't list anything on the deck plan. Does anyone know if it is a walkway?

Thanks!

Cabin 6710 is below it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. I see that, but it looks as if there is space in front of their balcony too. Any ideas? (Or am I seeing things?)

That area that is blue is not accessible, the big balcony in the center below is the presidential suite balcony

Thanks! Not a big area, but seems a waste of space with nothing there.

Don't let them worry you about the crew space. I've stayed in that cabin. Never once, saw or heard, any member of the crew. That balcony also has the side porthole so you do have a downward view of the water. When I was on Liberty we had 3 loungers, 2 chairs, and 2 side tables and still had plenty of room to walk around. The only bad thing about that cabin is you will never be satisfied with a regular balcony again.

I'm sorry I had the furniture count wrong. 2 loungers, 3 chairs with foot rests and 2 tables263c294d59243e0a0210e78799d9368f.jpg

That's amazing! I've read posts that indicated the lounges are no longer there. How long ago was this?

We've had this cabin many times on Freedom class and always had at least two lounges. The balcony would look completely empty without lounges. If there are no loungers.....I would be making the trek to the pool deck to drag some down.

Have this cabin on Explorer coming up in October for the TransPacific. One of the best cabins in Royal's fleet.

7992394f7dc67ebdfb068f510f2cd00d.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Ok guess I will let you know!! Also a little confused about the room the You Tube video shows a sofa bed and the deck plans online has * which means Pullman so not sure of the bed setup. Regardless I’m just excited for the balcony!

We had 7408 on Liberty Jan 14-21 2018 so same balcony opposite side. We had two fabric loungers, 2 fabric chairs, and two tables with tons of space left. The space below in front of the deck 6 balconies has been painted tan and is not accessible to anyone. Our room had a pullman no sleeper sofa. Sorry couldn't get the picture to upload