Whats royal new offers for september

Glad you asked the question. We will be on Indy next week when the promos switch. It's been a long time since they offered the drinks package promo to UK cruisers. We booked in Jan and it ended in Feb. If they bring it back next week we will be booking onboard for a Symphony Back to Back. If they don't we won't be booking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, really useful.

It's the most useful thing anyone can tell you!

News of the next offer will start filtering out towards the end of this week. Until then, the only people that know are the ones that work for RCI.

lets hpoe the the next offers are the same for the uk and usa its about time they looked after cruisers in the uk we had some poor offers over the last 12 months

This is why booking on board is still worthwhile for cruisers in this part of the world - getting access to US offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is why booking on board is still worthwhile for cruisers in this part of the world - getting access to US offers.

The one time we tried to book on board referencing the offers on the flyers that were in cabin we were told that they were for US citizens only !! not for the likes of us !!!:o

The one time we tried to book on board referencing the offers on the flyers that were in cabin we were told that they were for US citizens only !! not for the likes of us !!!:o

Same here we tried to book onship and they weren't interested, tried to point us in the direction of Celebrity as well !!

I think that's correct. UK bookers access UK pricing and offers only. Won't affect us as the drinks package hasn't been a promo for US customers for some time but regularly appears as a UK offer.

I think that's correct. UK bookers access UK pricing and offers only. Won't affect us as the drinks package hasn't been a promo for US customers for some time but regularly appears as a UK offer.

We specifically booked the US offer while on Navigator (sailing from Southampton) this summer. The agent we were dealing with also told us to come back before the cruise was finished to check for a reprice in case any other new offers were available.

We specifically booked the US offer while on Navigator (sailing from Southampton) this summer. The agent we were dealing with also told us to come back before the cruise was finished to check for a reprice in case any other new offers were available.

Seems it inconsistent then. We've only ever been able to access UK offers on ex UK sailings.

The new offer is going to be:

Buy One Get One Half Price - Applies to 'selected' UK, European, China, Transatlantic sailings only

Deluxe Drinks Package - 'Selected' Worldwide Sailings

25% off 3/4th Guest - 'Selected' Worldwide Sailings

The new offer is going to be:

Buy One Get One Half Price - Applies to 'selected' UK, European, China, Transatlantic sailings only

Deluxe Drinks Package - 'Selected' Worldwide Sailings

25% off 3/4th Guest - 'Selected' Worldwide Sailings

How have you found this out pls.

How have you found this out pls.

Yes I would be interested too. If there is detail about 'select worldwide sailings' then there would be specifics about the qualifying sailings.

Great find. A bit surprised by "for selected sailings". Has that been the case with previous offers?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes I think it has. It's certainly excluded transatlantic and repositioning cruises previously. I think I've seen China cruise excluded to.

They need to be careful about their advertising....it say it includes 'their best ever drinks package'. It isn't. Their Ultimate drinks package they had up to last year included virtually everything. Now there are drinks priced over the price level of their Deluxe drinks package that you have to contribute the difference to.

We have a boardwalk cabin booked for next September.If we were to cancel and re book would we get the deluxe drinks package?

If your sailing is included in the promotion then yes.

You will lose your deposit if you re-book. You need to wait for the pricing to come out next Tuesday so you can see the differnece.