3 ships on the same day - Sydney?

I've noticed that on the day we sail out of Sydney next year there are 3 ships scheduled; Explorer, Eden and Voyager. We're on Voyager. I'm assuming we will get the OPT and one of the smaller ships will have to anchor in the harbour? Will that mean 2 ships worth of passengers trying to get through passport control etc at the OPT? Or will both the P&O boats be processed through White Bay? Sounds a bit hellish.

I've noticed that on the day we sail out of Sydney next year there are 3 ships scheduled; Explorer, Eden and Voyager. We're on Voyager. I'm assuming we will get the OPT and one of the smaller ships will have to anchor in the harbour? Will that mean 2 ships worth of passengers trying to get through passport control etc at the OPT? Or will both the P&O boats be processed through White Bay? Sounds a bit hellish.

What date? Sydney Ports Schedule will show where the ships will be berthed.

16 April 2018. Did not realise you could look it up online so thanks MM. Just checked and Voyager is at OPT with the two P&O cruises at White Bay Terminal and White Bay 4 whatever that is. So that has made me happy.

I think they have had two P&O ships docked at White Bay simultaneously on a previous occasion. Should be interesting. :)

16 April 2018. Did not realise you could look it up online so thanks MM. Just checked and Voyager is at OPT with the two P&O cruises at White Bay Terminal and White Bay 4 whatever that is. So that has made me happy.

That was my thought that they'd berth two at White Elephant Bay.

Glad your ship got OPT the nicest location. Both P&O ships will be at White Bay. There have been two ships there together a number of times.