Bath Robes ?

Mr and Mrs CIQ

Nope, they come in one size only.......BIG! I, too am a small lady and the robes are huge on me, but I just wrap it around me and tie the belt tight. Honestly, I only put it on after my shower for a couple of minutes until I get dressed, so it's not an issue. I'm just grateful that they supply robes, as some lines do not or only in higher category cabins.

And don't forget to wear something underneath if you're going out in public, even if you're sure you'd be discrete. Trust me when I say that you don't want me to recount the story of lady parts that were on full view at the pool one day of our TA cruise!

And don't forget to wear something underneath if you're going out in public, even if you're sure you'd be discrete. Trust me when I say that you don't want me to recount the story of lady parts that were on full view at the pool one day of our TA cruise!
Nobody should be wearing their robe out in public, even at the pool. They're meant to be worn in the cabin only! Take a swimwear cover-up for the pool and especially if going into the buffet. Seriously, would you wear your bathrobe to McDonalds?

How do you go to and from the spa?

Rightly or wrongly, that's what we'd do (and have done) :)

But the lady in my story...she was dozing out by the pool. Which did look a bit weird. And then the wind came up. Woah! :eek:

There are change rooms for both men and women in the spa.

p.s. And just in case you say I did not answer your question as asked, my other reply would be ... "Normally, people walk" :-)

Rightly or wrongly, that's what we'd do (and have done) :)

Thanks. That sounds like a plan. And it also makes sense given that they automatically provide the robes to the folks in spa rooms, specifically. Edited by bUU

I was wondering can you ask for a smaller size bathrobe for use during cruise? Not for me BTW, its for my wife.

Thanks.

We have gotten children sized bath robes.

And the children wore them to the pool and back, over their swim wear. That may upset some people, but if we were at a hotel, that's what we'd do there too, not to McDonald's. m--

Thanks. That sounds like a plan.

Before you hold me to that, let me double check with Mrs. BW. I'm pretty sure I remember laying about in the Spa lounge in a bathrobe, but it might have been they were provided by the spa. I really don't think so though. Would hate for you to faux pas on my account.

Nobody should be wearing their robe out in public, even at the pool. They're meant to be worn in the cabin only! Take a swimwear cover-up for the pool and especially if going into the buffet. ...

Bathrobes are an improvement over some of the so-called 'coverups' I've seen. Seriously.

OP, I'm another one who finds the robes big but I can make it work.

Easily! Wear your clothes to the spa, use the change room and lockers (with a locking device supplied) and take advantage of the lovely robes they supply for your use while in the spa. Do the reverse when leaving. I do not mean to be disrespectful, but the robes in your cabin are not appropriate to wear in public. Just my opinion, and if you're comfortable wearing it out then be my guest....I will not judge.

Bathrobes are an improvement over some of the so-called 'coverups' I've seen. Seriously.
We were once on a cruise where one man wore a bathrobe all week, all over the ship. We never saw him in the MDR or PG so I presume they wouldn't let him in those places, but he wore it to the Lido, bars, shops, Crow's Nest, and main showroom!! :loudcry:

We were once on a cruise where one man wore a bathrobe all week, all over the ship. We never saw him in the MDR or PG so I presume they wouldn't let him in those places, but he wore it to the Lido, bars, shops, Crow's Nest, and main showroom!! :loudcry:

Like those college PJ parties where the girls where babydoll nighties?? :cool:

as some lines do not or only in higher category cabins.

I'm certainly not doubting this, but that's really surprising. I've been on 7 cruises with Carnival and Norwegian in some pretty basic staterooms and always had robes. Score one for the "budget" lines. I guess.

Maybe the airlines lost his luggage. :D

Nobody should be wearing their robe out in public, even at the pool. They're meant to be worn in the cabin only! Take a swimwear cover-up for the pool and especially if going into the buffet. Seriously, would you wear your bathrobe to McDonalds?

While not at McDonald's I did see I guy at kfc in his pajamas, housecoat and slippers. I guess it's just too much effort to get dressed ;p.

While not at McDonald's I did see I guy at kfc in his pajamas, housecoat and slippers. I guess it's just too much effort to get dressed ;p.

Could have been the "victim" of one of those P.J. "kidnap" schemes high school kids used to? do and never grew out of it :cool:

He must have lost a drunken bet.

I'm certainly not doubting this, but that's really surprising. I've been on 7 cruises with Carnival and Norwegian in some pretty basic staterooms and always had robes. Score one for the "budget" lines. I guess.

Always asked for bath robes on NCL and received them with a smile, although we were in OV twice and balcony once. out later on that they didn't provide them automatically. Carnival supplied them on our first or second cruise day, after the laundry finished them from the prior cruise passengers. HAL has usually had them in our rooms on embarkation, but not always, sometimes they arrived at night turn-down. m--