Breakaway Haven Spa Suite question

sbt518

Before I bid on an upgrade, I want to know if the beds in the H9 haven spa suite can be separated?

I stayed in one with my husband and loved it but this trip is with my cousin so we want the twin beds.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
I have the option of bidding on a Haven Spa Suite and want to know if the water in the room spa is changed every day or once a week or do they just add chemicals? How often is the in-suite spa cleaned?

The room spa is a jetted tub - emptied by you went you are done. It takes about 20 minutes to fill and there is a sensor which will not allow the jets to come on until the water is at the proper level. When you are done using, simply empty as you would any tub.

I have the option of bidding on a Haven Spa Suite and want to know if the water in the room spa is changed every day or once a week or do they just add chemicals? How often is the in-suite spa cleaned?

:')

It's a tub - you fill it up and empty just like at home. How often it is cleaned is up to your stateroom attendant.

The room spa is a jetted tub - emptied by you went you are done. It takes about 20 minutes to fill and there is a sensor which will not allow the jets to come on until the water is at the proper level. When you are done using, simply empty as you would any tub.

Thank you for the update. Feel much better about this.

Look at the picture.

It is a bathtub.

You fill and empty it when you are done. You could ask your butler to daw a bath for you, or order a special bath

35220edb5efe4514ea092ed65edf5aac.jpg

ff28fc77ee901699028df0d3235066f7.jpg

Your steward will clean your bathtub daily.

• 9 months later...

For anyone who has stayed in a Breakaway haven spa suite, is there a support post in the suite near the whirpool? I've seen some pictures and would like to know if it varies by suite? Also any preference to port or starboard side haven spa suites? I see the fitness center is on the above deck on the starboard side. Thanks.

For anyone who has stayed in a Breakaway haven spa suite, is there a support post in the suite near the whirpool? I've seen some pictures and would like to know if it varies by suite? Also any preference to port or starboard side haven spa suites? I see the fitness center is on the above deck on the starboard side. Thanks.

Our room did not have a post. Curious why you ask. And the fitness center is a consideration.

Some of the Getaway/Breakaway H9s do have a support post by the jetted tub. Really doesn't seem to cause any problems, but if you want to research there was a thread about which ones had them over 3 years ago. We were in a H9 in 2015 on Getaway and I recall researching cabins on that thread. Breakaway cabins should mirror those on Getaway. I believe the thread also discussed which cabins might be under noisy equipment but you should be able to check deck plans and figure that out.

These are definitely a cabin made for a couple. I couldn't imagine sharing it with anyone other than my DH. Loved the jetted tub. Bed does not separate, but it was the largest and most comfortable we have ever had on a ship.

Our room did not have a post. Curious why you ask. And the fitness center is a consideration.

Currently in 14136 on Getaway (similar to Breakaway). No post. Not under the fitness center so I can’t comment, but I’m also glad I’m not under it.

Found the link to the thread about these suites from March 2013 and copied it below (sorry - you will need to copy & paste). I wouldn't count on the information about chaises or chairs to still be correct.

Pictures are included in the post that show an example of the pole support in some rooms.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470964

Copied from this post & link:

Getaway 14128 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14130 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14132 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14134 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14136 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14138 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14140 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14142 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14728 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14730 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14732 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14734 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14736 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14738 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14740 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14742 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Edited by Sand and Seas

Look at the picture.

It is a bathtub.

You fill and empty it when you are done. You could ask your butler to daw a bath for you, or order a special bath

35220edb5efe4514ea092ed65edf5aac.jpg

ff28fc77ee901699028df0d3235066f7.jpg

Your steward will clean your bathtub daily.

Is NCL really charging $50 for adding alcohol to the advertised drink?? C’mon!

Thank you everyone for your replies. I seem to remember a previous thread re: the spa suites with & without the post. If anyone else has their 2 cents to add regarding their stay in a haven spa suite, perhaps you could list your cabin number. Much appreciated.

Found the link to the thread about these suites from March 2017 and copied it below (sorry - you will need to copy & paste). I wouldn't count on the information about chaises or chairs to still be correct.

Pictures are included in the post that show an example of the pole support in some rooms.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470964

Copied from this post & link:

Getaway 14128 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14130 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14132 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14134 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14136 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14138 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14140 – Has a pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14142 – No pole – Has a sofa/chaise

Getaway 14728 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14730 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14732 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14734 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14736 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14738 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14740 – Has a pole – Has a table and two chairs

Getaway 14742 – No pole – Has a table and two chairs

Oh wow, thank you Sand and Seas for finding the previous list.

Oh wow, thank you Sand and Seas for finding the previous list.

I'm glad I was able to find it. Hope it will help you and others.

We really loved this suite on the Getaway. Hope you enjoy!

(Minor correction, it was originally posted March 2013, not 2017)