Booking my 1st B2B

The cruises are booked separately. The idea is to get the same cabin for both cruises, though if you don't the cabin attendant will get you moved. When you do your Checkin online you indicate continuing where it asks for your departure/arrival info. I would call to book so you can make sure you can get the same cabin for both cruises, though I am sure others will tell you can try to do it online. We never book online and always speak with a person, either rccl or TA or onboard person. When onboard you can confirm with guest srvice that they have you as continuing.

You can book B2B cruises yourself either on line or over the phone. It is just as simple as booking two cruises. I have found that by calling a RCCL rep they are able to easily tell you which cabins are available for both cruises...just saving me the research time.

I would recommend either utilizing a TA or calling RCCL directly. After doing a couple of B2B's one with a cabin transfer and one staying in the same, I much prefer staying in the same cabin.

Working through RCCL or a TA advantage is they can pull up both legs to see which cabins are are available for both legs. Doing online would be a hassle.

One thing to keep in mind, you can do the check-in process online on your own. During the process you enter information on your first leg that you are doing a second leg and vice versa.

As has been said, suggest a TA or RCI because they can pull up both weeks and find you a cabin in your desired location that is available both weeks. We did our first last October on the LOS out of Galveston and loved it. We were one of a small group doing it the weeks we did and you feel very special.