Best Coral Princess Bartender?

hawgwildterry

I realize that the ships crew is constantly changing given the contracts they are working. We are on the Coral for the Sept 27, 2017 sailing from LA to Fort Lauderdale via the Panama Canal. We have the AIBP and are looking for recommendations for a great bar tender who might be on this cruise and will provide us with excellent service along with being great to hang out with during our visits to his/her bar.

The bartenders all seem to be great. I did have a bar server once who was horrible but I think it was his first (and likely last) day ever in that position. He had almost no English language skills and messed up both my drink and my wife's drink I had him take mine back because I had specifically ordered my bourbon without ice. He just dumped the (by now watered down and cold) bourbon into a different glass. I took it to the bartender who was disgusted (with the server - not with me) who replaced it with an apology. We never saw that guy again for the rest of the 17 day cruise. This actually was on Coral but I wouldn't let it reflect on the ship. All the rest of the crew was fantastic (best dinner server ever) and the ship is wonderful. Our favorite ship to date.

• 5 weeks later...
I realize that the ships crew is constantly changing given the contracts they are working. We are on the Coral for the Sept 27, 2017 sailing from LA to Fort Lauderdale via the Panama Canal. We have the AIBP and are looking for recommendations for a great bar tender who might be on this cruise and will provide us with excellent service along with being great to hang out with during our visits to his/her bar.

Did you see Harry?