Tea and coffee

Macdan

The short answer is no

If you require tea or coffee in your suite just ring room service

Concierge suites and above are equipped with an illy espresso machine. However, I must admit that we usually consign this to the closet to give more counter-top space

If you want a really good cup of coffee pop in to Coffee Connection or The Cafe

And, if you are impatient or the Coffee Connection isn't staffed (too early or too late), there are several self-service machines that make decent coffee, cappuccinos and lattes. I seem to recall that there were three, but for sure at the Coffee Connection (though when staffed, ask the barista) and next to the Pool Grill.

The short answer is no

If you require tea or coffee in your suite just ring room service

Concierge suites and above are equipped with an illy espresso machine. However, I must admit that we usually consign this to the closet to give more counter-top space

I was thinking Illy is good---is it that big of a machine? Doesn't it make reg coffee also? I was kind of think it was a good thing to have in the suite.

PH and above suites do have the Illy espresso maker (does not make regular coffee). Passengers are not permitted to bring their own coffee or tea making devices onboard as they are a fire hazard. Apparently, Regent has specifications for these items and Illy meets those requirements.

PH and above suites do have the Illy espresso maker (does not make regular coffee). Passengers are not permitted to bring their own coffee or tea making devices onboard as they are a fire hazard. Apparently, Regent has specifications for these items and Illy meets those requirements.

Thanks, guess I'll have a few more espresso's than I wanted........that's OK.

We sailed on the Navigator last year (first time on Regent). We want (need) coffee upon wakeup in the AM. And we are not really into Expresso in the morning. Simply ordered a pot of coffee from room service each morning to be delivered at 6:30. This worked out fine for us.

Based on the previous post, there is obviously a way to make coffee with these machines -- we just haven't figured it out. The "pods" seem to be measured for espresso.

There are also coffee machines - the best one, IMO, is on Deck 5 - in the Coffee Connection (different deck on other ships)