Were There Changes to the Spa Café???

MsSoCalCruiser

Sorry but we haven't eaten in the buffet so can't answer your question. They do serve muesli for breakfast in Blu. It's served already in a bowl. It's good, but the only items I could discern in it besides the oats and milk were a few grapes. Sigh. One thing that made me happy was that they still DO have a vegetarian menu available in Blue, even thought we

were told in May that they did not.

Currently on Equinox and it is as Miched's great pictures. I asked them about the grilled food as, I too, loved the salmon. He said it is up to the Executive Chef and he didn't think it was fleet wide. Not yet anyway.

For those wanting to put salmon on top of a salad, the Caesar salad bar is great. The dressed greens are in a big bowl with several bowls of additions nearby. There is bacon, parmesan cheese, croutons and anchovies. Then there is a large heated dish of meat next to the bowls. Yesterday it was cubed salmon, today it was cubed chicken. I thought it made a great lunch salad.

Cubed salmon and chicken instead of the wonderful made to order grilled salmon and chicken......how sad!

Sorry but we haven't eaten in the buffet so can't answer your question. They do serve muesli for breakfast in Blu. It's served already in a bowl. It's good, but the only items I could discern in it besides the oats and milk were a few grapes. Sigh. One thing that made me happy was that they still DO have a vegetarian menu available in Blue, even thought we

were told in May that they did not.

Appreciate the follow up reply-thanks