Has anyone noticed the Setsail Pass has changed?

KansasK

I am on the Oct. 29 Liberty sailing. I filled out the setsail pass and when I printed it, I had to print one for both my husband and myself. I don't know if I did something wrong in filling it out, or if that is how it is now. We are on the same reservation number. My last cruise was in March of this year, it was like the others before it - we were both on the same setsail pass. :confused:

I am on the Oct. 29 Liberty sailing. I filled out the setsail pass and when I printed it, I had to print one for both my husband and myself. I don't know if I did something wrong in filling it out, or if that is how it is now. We are on the same reservation number. My last cruise was in March of this year, it was like the others before it - we were both on the same setsail pass. :confused:

Did you check off that you are both on the same account (credit card)

I just printed ours out for the oct 8th sailing on the Allure and we are all on one set sail pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've never printed 2...only the 1 for the both of us.

On Quantum class you each need your own. When we checked in on Anthem, the set sail pass was stamped and used as our sea pass until we got to our cabin to collect the real ones. There are bar codes on them.

I just printed ours for Oct Oasis cruise and we only printed one with both names on it.

On Quantum class you each need your own. When we checked in on Anthem, the set sail pass was stamped and used as our sea pass until we got to our cabin to collect the real ones. There are bar codes on them.

I just printed ours for Oct Oasis cruise and we only printed one with both names on it.

This goes for Harmony as well as Quantum class ships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of you were smarter than I was! :):D

What I did wrong was when I accepted the cruise contract, I somehow did not accept it for both of us when it came up the first time. So it was accepted for each of us, I guess, when I did it. I called and the nice guy I talked to told me this. I tried to reach the cruise contract again, but it won't let me. He said it makes no difference when checking in.

So we are good to get on the ship and nothing changed on the setsail pass except for my not paying attention when I got to the cruise contract acceptance. :o

We only had one setsail pass last year when we sailed on Liberty but it had both of our names on it. I just printed ours for Liberty on October 1. It is just one setsail pass with both names on it We never saw the setsail pass again after we gave it to check in. She took it and a few minutes gave us our seapass card.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Intent2smile