How many Chic Nights are on the Constellation on a 12 European Cruise

thephillykid

How many Chic nights are there on Connie on a 12 day European cruise? We are hoping only 2 but its a longer cruise and there may be more. I know there are not any self service laundry faculties aboard the the ship.bJust trying to not pack way too much clothes.

Howard

How many Chic nights are there on Connie on a 12 day European cruise? We are hoping only 2 but its a longer cruise and there may be more. I know there are not any self service laundry faculties aboard the the ship.bJust trying to not pack way too much clothes.

Howard

6 or less nights is 1 Chic night; 7 or more is 2. But you should not worry about packing since the dress code for Chic is not very stringent. It's pretty much what you feel comfortable in - even designer jeans!

6 or less nights is 1 Chic night; 7 or more is 2. But you should not worry about packing since the dress code for Chic is not very stringent. It's pretty much what you feel comfortable in - even designer jeans!

The website site says cruises of 7 nights or more have 2 EC nights. We have done 8 cruises since the change ranging in length from 11 nights to 18 nights and our experience has been that on every one if them there were 3 EC nights. Personally I wish the website was correct and there were only 2.

The website site says cruises of 7 nights or more have 2 EC nights. We have done 8 cruises since the change ranging in length from 11 nights to 18 nights and our experience has been that on every one if them there were 3 EC nights. Personally I wish the website was correct and there were only 2.

So is it 2 or 3 EC nights?

Do I expect cruisers on our European cruise to get super dressed up?

Howard

So is it 2 or 3 EC nights?

Do I expect cruisers on our European cruise to get super dressed up?

Howard

At 12 nights I would plan for 3 but no guarantee. Super dressed up, maybe 10-15%. A lot more men in sport coats vs suits and dress pants with long sleeve shirts no tie are common.

Ladies still a bit dressier than the men. Seeing fewer long dresses and cocktail dresses.

Howard

As others have said, it is really not an issue. We were on the Equinox in Europe for 15 days and the dress on Chic night was really no different than any other night. I like many of the men wore dress slacks and a collared shirt. Never wore a suit, tux or a sports coat. Never had a problem.:)

I honestly cannot remember how many there were on our last two 14N cruises. We were eating in Blu and I could have cared less whether it was a Chic night or not - was always in a nice pair of slacks and a collared shirt - so made no difference.