Celebrity newbies going again, but not on the Edge

bradleyk

Well... It has happened. My wife, who thought cruising was just ok until our sailing on the Equinox this past May, has decided that we should keep sailing. As long as it is on Celebrity. We now have 2 more book. One each for the next 2 years. So we are excited for a 7 day Silhouette in 2018, and an 11 day on the Reflection in 2019.

Well... It has happened. My wife, who thought cruising was just ok until our sailing on the Equinox this past May, has decided that we should keep sailing. As long as it is on Celebrity. We now have 2 more book. One each for the next 2 years. So we are excited for a 7 day Silhouette in 2018, and an 11 day on the Reflection in 2019.

And so it begins ... :D

Enjoy!!

Must have been the great people you meet onboard... [emoji23]

Hope you're well you 2 [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

hahahaha I can relate!

I just recently returned from a land vacation to a beautiful resort in Mexico, near Cancun, with family members. The resort was lovely the weather was nice, the food was great, the staff were fantastic....and what I learned was that I LOVE CRUISING! hahahha

Honestly don't know if I have the need or desire for a land resort vacation anytime in the near future

We went on our first cruise in 2015; then one in 2016 and again this year 2017....and we're booked for May 2018 - all with Celebrity - can't stop now! We love it!:D

Definitely a form of addiction.....Gets worse as time goes by...we have three booked at present and will get 'jittery' until we secure something for 2019...,

Definitely a form of addiction.....Gets worse as time goes by...we have three booked at present and will get 'jittery' until we secure something for 2019...,

It does get worse as time goes by. It all started 41 cruises ago on the RCCL Song of America. .Wow:halo: we have five future cruises booked for 2018 and will be doing a few soon . We did drift from RCCL to Princess for awhile but have been with Celebrity for over 25. We are so sorry to see the 14 night sailings go away, there is nothing like them,2 sevens don't come close. We always joke that we are going to take a land vacation next. Happy cruising to all.

luvstosail

Boston Ma

Must have been the great people you meet onboard... [emoji23]

Hope you're well you 2 [emoji1360]

Thanks again for letting us tag along in Aruba! I hope that we end up on the same cruise again in the future, do you 2 have any planned?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Forums mobile app

Edited by bradleyk

Thanks again for letting us tag along in Aruba! I hope that we end up on the same cruise again in the future, do you 2 have any planned?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Forums mobile app

One day I'm sure we will [emoji1360]

We have the Equinox booked for next May & the NCL Epic booked for Nov next year [emoji4]

Sounds like the beginning of cruise addiction.;p