Newbie question on South American cruises

Tina.w12

We have never cruised NCL before, and are looking at a cruise around Cape Horn in 2019. We were wondering about what kind of entertainment is on board?

What other lines have you sailed?

If any mainstream lines, it will be about the same stuff. More special shows with bigger ships, less with smaller ships.

We went on a 10 cruise on the NCL jade. They had 3 shows featuring their production staff (a country singing/dancing show, a Motown singing/dancing show, and a finale show that combined several acts) plus a magician, a comedian, and an acrobatic duo that they were currently using on all their 7 day cruises on that ship. They supplemented the extra days with a juggler/comedian and a second comedian who had an act involving music. Think there was one more show that I'm not recalling. They were all really good. Regardless of what the entertainment is I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went on a 10 cruise on the NCL jade. They had 3 shows featuring their production staff (a country singing/dancing show, a Motown singing/dancing show, and a finale show that combined several acts) plus a magician, a comedian, and an acrobatic duo that they were currently using on all their 7 day cruises on that ship. They supplemented the extra days with a juggler/comedian and a second comedian who had an act involving music. Think there was one more show that I'm not recalling. They were all really good. Regardless of what the entertainment is I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks