Voyager Club for all guest in stateroom?

marc_b2001

Hi there, me and my family will be on our first MSC cruise in July 2018. We are all GOLD VIFP members with Carnival and just made my Status Match with MSC (Silver card). My question is, does everyone in my party have to be a Club member with Silver Card or can i (as primary guest) be the only one. I am confused becaue on my profile page on MSC website i see only myself as a Silver member but not the other three in my family?

Thanks

Each person has to apply for their own status match and will get their own unique ID number for Voyagers club. Perks are per person except for the booking discount; that is one per room (call and get your 5% discount!)

Can i get the 5% discount on this cruise (already booked)?

Can i get the 5% discount on this cruise (already booked)?

People have posted success getting the Voyagers discount after booking, primarily when you are not past final payment. You need to call to get it done.

How do they work it for the dinner seating perks if only one person has it and the other doesn't?

Dinner seating has nothing to do with your Voyagers club status(Classic; Silver; Gold; Black), but is related to your Experience (Bella; Fantastica; Aurea; Wellness; Yacht Club)

Pete

When I was status matched, they matched my husband too. What's funny is that when I asked they said no and then months later right before the cruise, he was all of a sudden silver. Make sure they are a welcome member and see what happens. Or just get them matched too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there, me and my family will be on our first MSC cruise in July 2018. We are all GOLD VIFP members with Carnival and just made my Status Match with MSC (Silver card). My question is, does everyone in my party have to be a Club member with Silver Card or can i (as primary guest) be the only one. I am confused becaue on my profile page on MSC website i see only myself as a Silver member but not the other three in my family?

Thanks

If you were the only one that applied then you will be the only one with silver.

I don't have a preferred status to match so not looking for any perks BUT does anyone know if I can still enroll and get the 5% discount? I called my TA and she said no but I don't feel confident she called MSC to confirm.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Not till your 2nd cruise with them. Welcome status doesn't get any perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums