Murano dress code

kim826

That's a favorite place for celebrating special occasions and many people dress up but there is no requirement to do so.

From the Celebrity web site:

Specialty Restaurants (Including Blu for our Aqua Class Guests)

The dress code at Celebrity's Speciality Restaurants is 'Smart Casual and Above' for every night of your cruise. Evening Chic attire is only required in the main dining room on your "Evening Chic" evenings.

While I really like Celebrity's 'Smart Casual' dress code and abide to enthusiastically, I personally like dressing up a bit at Murano and never feel over dressed when I do. The atmosphere and experience, IMHO, earn a little extra in the dressing up department! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I really like Celebrity's 'Smart Casual' dress code and abide to enthusiastically, I personally like dressing up a bit at Murano and never feel over dressed when I do. The atmosphere and experience, IMHO, earn a little extra in the dressing up department! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is the beauty of the dress code it says smart casual and above so everyone should be happy.

We always dress for this restaurant as it is expensive and we consider it a special occasion. We also dress for special occasions at home. My husband would be uncomfortable in this restaurant without a jacket and out of 30 plus cruises on this line people did dress up for the best specialty restaurant.