mftinvermont

A shot of flavored grey goose is over UBP

dffb055352a9db6fa5a60195adb1b9d2.jpg

bab83de8dee0f3678b15a661e7e9d2be.jpg

37a1ddcc89d8d36c640a3db12e62075e.jpg

ef560e8fc6a67ad34ca1d0825efd7213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm confused, maybe someone can explain it to me. According to NCL website:

"Enjoy a wide selection of soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD during your entire cruise"

Now according to the menu you just provided (thank you), it states a shot of Grey Goose is Premium at $9.50, well below the $15. So what am I missing? (not trying to be snotty or rude, just explain it to me)

Edited to add: I was looking for plain Grey Goose, not flavored which I see is higher.

From the menus posted on-line, standard (non-flavored) Grey Goose is a premium vodka at $9.50 for 1.5 oz. which should make it OK under UBP. You may want to confirm with your own search. I had Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray gin martinis on the Epic and they were included.

Edited by HuliHuli

A shot of flavored grey goose is over UBP

dffb055352a9db6fa5a60195adb1b9d2.jpg

bab83de8dee0f3678b15a661e7e9d2be.jpg

37a1ddcc89d8d36c640a3db12e62075e.jpg

ef560e8fc6a67ad34ca1d0825efd7213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure some people will find those menus useful, but the OP did not ask about flavored grey goose. To answer the OP, yes a grey goose martini is covered under the UBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i inquired of this on the jewel last week as i prefer cherry or orange grey goose.

despite the wording being ambiguous on the menus, the PLAIN grey goose IS included in UBP, any of the FLAVORED is not. they used to list the flavors separately which made it clear they were not included; now they just put grey goose under the included but dont specify it is only the plain.

i inquired of this on the jewel last week as i prefer cherry or orange grey goose.

despite the wording being ambiguous on the menus, the PLAIN grey goose IS included in UBP, any of the FLAVORED is not. they used to list the flavors separately which made it clear they were not included; now they just put grey goose under the included but dont specify it is only the plain.

Is there any brands of flavors that are included?