What happened to my cruise? It seems to have disappeared!

sydsmom2034

I have booked the Summit Sept 23 2018 for the New England/Canada cruise. Their website is now only showing the Sept 9. Should I panic? Does this mean it has been chartered and they will be kicking me off the ship? Should I try to get on the Sept 9 cruise? Help! I need advice.

I can find your cruise available for booking on some large TA sites. There are very few cabins available. Some categories are not available, some are guarantee only or have only a handful of cabins. X could have it off the website as they assess inventory.

We experienced a similar issue this past spring with our Reflection Aug 20/18 cruise. On the -X- website the cruise kept disappearing from inventory. After the third time I called in July and inquired about the possibility of the ship being chartered. I was assured that was not the case. last week I received an email from my TA advising that -X- notified them the ship had been chartered and our reservation was cancelled. Fortunately we were on board Reflection and we were able to make changes immediately.

Just sharing our experience, from now on I will trust my instinct and not rely on any information provided by -X-.

I have booked the Summit Sept 23 2018 for the New England/Canada cruise. Their website is now only showing the Sept 9. Should I panic? Does this mean it has been chartered and they will be kicking me off the ship? Should I try to get on the Sept 9 cruise? Help! I need advice.

We are booked on this cruise as well. A couple of UK travel agents are selling this through newspaper adverts. It seems to be very popular! So we are hoping that the lack of availability is due to its popularity not it having been chartered!

We are booked on this cruise as well. A couple of UK travel agents are selling this through newspaper adverts. It seems to be very popular! So we are hoping that the lack of availability is due to its popularity not it having been chartered!

Yes someone else explained to me how to find the cruise on the website and practically everything is sold out. I'm hoping that's why it's hard to find, not much availability:)