2019 cruise brochure

philipsw285

i sailed on eclipse twice end of 1st season and start of 2nd season 2010 and 2011 so its a while i have been cruising on p&o but becoming disillusioned with state of Britannia and poor maintenance of other ships so looking for celebrity again even tho cost has gone up from when i last went.....

i'm looking for 2019 as i already have p&o booked for 2018 so here's the question when do they launch 2019/2020 i can't see any dates yet?

I agree with the poster above, for Summer/Fall 2019. We're waiting to book our Repo to Japan, as soon as it's available. Some of the cruises through April 2020, will get released in the Spring.

That's too bad to hear about P&O. I had hoped that the maintenance issues were isolated to the Carnival brand itself.

I agree with the poster above, for Summer/Fall 2019. We're waiting to book our Repo to Japan, as soon as it's available. Some of the cruises through April 2020, will get released in the Spring.That's too bad to hear about P&O. I had hoped that the maintenance issues were isolated to the Carnival brand itself.

I did Britannia last year and considering it was under a year old it was in a shocking state there is no wow factor you walk into the ship and it's like really i that it...

The ship has a loud and very noticeable vibration which can be heard and felt in the dining room on deck 6 rear and in the bar at top of ship in the rear the carpets were wearing out and coming apart and there were signs of rust every where even on the outside..

Thread says " 2019 cruise brochure

We ordered the magazine style one... it is very nice. Has sip pics, deck plans, gen itins by ships and cruise areas, and some renderings for EDGE ( no secrets revealed). Also gen cruise and X info...done better than online at this point,

For specific itins, guess we'll have to wait until they are announced.