How Do Cruise Documents Arrive?

Yvonne

want to warn you as someone here on Cruise Critic warned me. Please be aware, your RCI cruise tickets come in the form of a small spiral bound booklet that will say something like "Travel Documentation Package" on the front of it. Rarely does it mention the word "tickets". Be informed: the book is your ticket. Review the booklet carefully for spelling accuracy of your names, and other pertinent information. You'd be surprised how often people throw these books out without opening them because they assume it's just advertising or junk mail!

So does this mean we need to take the booklet ALONG with the Sea Pass we printed out?

Ours arrived last Thursday via UPS. 7 people going but they sent both booklets here (1 for 4 of us, and another booklet for the other 3) to my house, even though everyone lives at different addresses. I think they sent it all to me 'cos it was all placed on my credit card?

Please let me know if we need to take these booklets too!

Thanks, Karen

We took both the books and the SetSail Passes just to be sure. Ya never know when the RCI 'puters might be down or sumptin' like that!

All we had to show was the SetSail Passes, certified birth certificates, driver's licenses and credit cards.

Hope y'all have a wonderful cruise on her! Ours was what I call the "Boll Weevil Cruise" due to Wilma. We started out with 3 days of 15 to 20 foot swells and then wandered all around the Caribbean lookin' for a home! We did not make any of the ports on our original itinerary. Thank goodness, the Capt. had friends in Jamaica and Progresso so we did get to make two stops.

The Rhapsody is a wonderful ship with a fantastic & friendly crew. And with all those Texans as passengers, there could never be a friendlier load of passengers!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived