New NCL advisement re itinerary changes Eastern Caribbean

Tangocherie

It’s odd since we are in the Jan 6th cruise but states starting Jan 20th. I just emailed my CC to verify if the dates on the email sent to us also should include the dates prior to the Jan 20th Cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't notice that! Hmmm.

It’s odd since we are in the Jan 6th cruise but states starting Jan 20th. I just emailed my CC to verify if the dates on the email sent to us also should include the dates prior to the Jan 20th Cruise.

Interesting! We are on Feb. 10th sailing but no mention of that date in the email either...just the other dates in Feb? Does that mean we are or aren't on the revised itinerary? Hmm?

Interesting! We are on Feb. 10th sailing but no mention of that date in the email either...just the other dates in Feb? Does that mean we are or aren't on the revised itinerary? Hmm?

I am on feb 10 too. Just been posted to the roll call we are on the new itinerary.

I just received the notice regarding the March 17 Escape sailing, as well. It is a sloppy notice. The heading indicates all sailings from January 6-March 24, but then only calls out seemingly random specific sailings within that span. The March 17 sailing was not one of those, but I received the notice, anyway.

I fully expect that we will see another dispatch attempting to clear this up.

I just received the notice regarding the March 17 Escape sailing, as well. It is a sloppy notice. The heading indicates all sailings from January 6-March 24, but then only calls out seemingly random specific sailings within that span. The March 17 sailing was not one of those, but I received the notice, anyway.

I fully expect that we will see another dispatch attempting to clear this up.

I just noticed that in my email too! We sail March 17 as well...I suppose another email will go out with a correction. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

I received this e-mail also today but I am on the Jan 27 cruise and it is not listed

We received two emails today for our Jan 27th and April 7th Escape cruises. The Jan 27th wasn't listed, but when I looked at the reservation numbers attached I believe our Jan 27th is going to Falmouth, Grand Cayman, GSC and Nassau. Our April 7th is going to Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Nassau.

I wonder why they took our original 3 port cruise and changed it to 4 ports? We love the Sea Days on the Escape!

I just received same exact notice for Escape March 17, 2018...

Just got off the phone with Norwegian. She confirmed this is the itinerary for the January 13th Escape sailing as well. She said it switched over at 2:30 and they were still working on getting out all of the emails.

Just got off the phone with Norwegian. She confirmed this is the itinerary for the January 13th Escape sailing as well. She said it switched over at 2:30 and they were still working on getting out all of the emails.

The January 13th Escape swaps the Jamaica and Grand Cayman days from that previous post.

Miami

Sea Day

Falmouth, Jamaica,

Grand Cayman

Sea Day

Stirrup Cay

Nassau

Miami

Sailing January 17th on the Dawn from Tampa. We did not get a letter, but I can see the itinerary has been changed on the NCL website -- no longer showing eastern ports. That is okay with us -- we knew this might happen when we booked. Looking forward to onboard time. Our hearts are with the people devastated by the hurricanes -- I'm sure they'd love to be onboard for 11 days, no matter what the destination.

It would be "helpful" if they'd update their website with this new information. Guess that guy's on vacation... :rolleyes:

Sailing January 17th on the Dawn from Tampa. We did not get a letter, but I can see the itinerary has been changed on the NCL website -- no longer showing eastern ports. ...

Ours, too, has now been changed online. Fingers crossed that they change again, but it's not a biggie - just to be on the ship is the important thing.

Tom

Looking at the 10 day Eastern Caribbean out of NYC on Gem for Feb 24 which includes St Thomas and St Maarten as well as San Juan. Honestly I am completely fine with any port (don't love Falmouth, but whatever) because if I am not working, not cooking, not cleaning....I'm happy!

Looks like some go to great stirrup cay and some to costa maya. The one we are in Jan 3rd goes to great stirrup cay instead of costa maya. Not sure why they change a few maybe their are too many ships at costa maya and instead go to stirrup cay.

Either way love the new itinerary considering the circumstances.

If they can do an 11 day from Tampa and include Key West, Jamaica, Grand Cayman as well as all three ABC Islands there is NO REASON they can't do 14 days from New York, with FOUR of the original (eastern) ports made non viable by the storms and include something more of the true SOUTHERN Islands rather than Cape Canaveral and the Bahamas.

bosco

The January 6th sailing is omitted in the body of the email but included in the heading. I'm happy about Great Stirrup Cay although I suspect the offerings aren't as extensive as they are for some other so-called "private islands." Nassau was always going to be a "sea day" for us. Hopefully the ship will be deserted for a few hours.

Escape on March 3 letters went out yesterday but Odd website updates. All the new itineraries have been updated for pricing but our sailing is not listed at all. I hope it's an error and not cancelled for a private charter etc...

The January 6th sailing is omitted in the body of the email but included in the heading. I'm happy about Great Stirrup Cay although I suspect the offerings aren't as extensive as they are for some other so-called "private islands." Nassau was always going to be a "sea day" for us. Hopefully the ship will be deserted for a few hours.

Same thing with the 24 feb One. It was really unclear. But it has been switched on the website.