Classic Package Prices?

CoconutOne

I'm confused on the classic alcoholic beverage pricing. Is it now $9 regardless of the drink (beer, wine, spirits) or is is still tiered, i.e.- beers up to $6, mixed $8, wine $9?

Thanks!

They seem to be all over the place on this. Their website is junk right now because the light print listing beers can't be seen well when viewing the page. If you highlight inside with your cursor, you may find the following list of included beers (which I believe are the $6 and less ones):

BEERS

• Alaska Brewing (Alaska Sailngs)
  • Amstel Light
  • Boddington’s
  • Bud & Light
  • Coors Light
  • Corona & Light
  • Dos Equis
  • Franziskaner
  • Heineken & Light
  • Kirin & Light
  • Miller Lite
  • Moretti
  • Newcastle Ale
  • Pabst Blue Ribbon
  • Red Stripe
  • Sam Adams
  • Strongbow Cider

This is what was posted by X when the new package T&C were released earlier this year:

And I can vouch that we were only able to obtain fountain sodas this past August on Reflection on the Classic package, no cans unless on the Premium package. Apparently, it differs from ship to ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is what was posted by X when the new package T&C were released earlier this year:

And I can vouch that we were only able to obtain fountain sodas this past August on Reflection on the Classic package, no cans unless on the Premium package. Apparently, it differs from ship to ship?

Sorry, here are the listings:

91652b31fac619274a904f1b73dbb011.jpg

6be3ea4fbd41a4ec19bd9aafbe85f2b4.jpg

85fdc52c6363f2eb053d4e4d379934d0.jpg

There is no clear answer. I think it varies from ship to ship, cruise to cruise, bar to bar.

It changes so much that the bartenders and servers are confused.

We were on a B2B. There were changes made during one cruise, and then it was completely different on the next. We asked the Beverage Manager and was told that new packages were being rolled out and change as soon as they get them.

One month later on a different ship the pricing structure and drink prices were different.

On that ship we asked the Beverage Manager about the differences at the World Class bar between the ships. One involved the Infused Bourbon. On other cruises we were always given the whole container on our table, and on that one it was just one 2 oz drink and was told that was how it always had been. Another issue was they didn't use the big round ice cube in the drinks that were supposed to have them. We were told that the other ships were wrong and they were doing it right. I showed pictures of our drinks from the other cruises and also the ice cube maker that was sitting on their bar and was still told that it didn't matter because they don't do it that way.

It is all up to who is running the ship.

Drink up 🍸🍷🍺🍹