Allure cruise question:

Started packing for upcoming cruise. Wanted to know if most people change their "dinner outfits" afterwards to more informal clothes for the shows, and evening festivities. Or if most people change into more comfortable, casual clothing after dinner.

Appreciate knowing what the norm is.

Started packing for upcoming cruise. Wanted to know if most people change their "dinner outfits" afterwards to more informal clothes for the shows, and evening festivities. Or if most people change into more comfortable, casual clothing after dinner.

Appreciate knowing what the norm is.

No idea what the "norm" is, but sometimes we change after dinner and sometimes we don't.

We usually stay dressed for the evening, but on our upcoming Allure cruise, we will change. On the the first formal night, we are booked for the OceanAria show and I don't want to sit on those chairs in the Aqua Theater in my formal clothes.

So interesting to read the different perspectives of people. Very much appreciated all view points. For me, what I've learned is that all forms of dress are acceptable and that there is no "norm" to speak of. In which case I will hastily dispose of the heels and spanks on formal nights and go for the comfort clothes!

DH almost always changes to something he considers more comfortable. Although for him anything more than a t-shirt and shorts or jeans is uncomfortable! LOL! It depends what I am wearing for dinner whether I change or not...usually not except if I am wearing heels. Those definitely are gone after dinner! :D

Many different perspectives. And I have no ONE answer either. Sometimes, if the show is coming up soon (or if we do early show/followed by dinner) we stay dressed for both events. It's nice to go to the theatre "dressed up" too. But if we're going to do more informal events like The Quest or a game show, or just hang out at a bar...we're likely to go get a bit more comfortable. But not until we pose for some photos (which we almost never buy, but it's fun to take the pictures).

We just got off Allure last week. Most nights we had dinner fairly early and changed clothes depending on how much time we had until the next event or show but usually swapped out to something casual by the end of the night. It was also pretty humid in the outside areas. Mama Mia is also a very long 2 hours with intermission.