Pool towels

jay888

And another thing . . . They are a bright orange color and there are about 2000 of them reserving the loungers around the Pool deck . We found it better to have our own non orange beach towels making our lounges much easier to locate .

One nice thing. . . is that MSC permitted you to use these towels at the port beaches . Then I really appreciated that bright orange towel when trying to find our spot on the beach . Plus if you placed them in the bathroom under the sink , they were quick to replace them with fresh ones for the next day .

And another thing . . . They are a bright orange color and there are about 2000 of them reserving the loungers around the Pool deck . We found it better to have our own non orange beach towels making our lounges much easier to locate .

One nice thing. . . is that MSC permitted you to use these towels at the port beaches . Then I really appreciated that bright orange towel when trying to find our spot on the beach . Plus if you placed them in the bathroom under the sink , they were quick to replace them with fresh ones for the next day .

any cruise line permit to take towel to beach.

Carnival towels are in the cabin and are allowed off ship at the beach. However, when you board there are clean towels at the entrance to exchange. I'm hoping MSC does the same. I prefer this to the towel cards that Royal Caribbean provides on some of their ships.

just off Divina today...saw a "pool towel exchange" person near the deck 14 pool. So you could leave your wet ones and bring dry/clean ones back to your cabin.

We were in YC - no pool towels in rooms, just used the ones that were set out on loungers on the One Pool deck. There was a bin to put used towels near the door that went back inside.

I agree, it's yucky dragging wet used towels back to the cabin. I also remember a charge being threatened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always exchanged our used towels at the pool for fresh ones that we took back to cabin. Never had wet pool towels in cabin