Door Decorations

beachygirl1

we get magnets and a write on wipe off board or chalk type board, we leave it with a pen or chalk and we get out our first names and where we are from and we get all kinds of cute things written or drawn on it..;) come xmas of 2018 -NY 2019 we are getting a magnet tree for the door and battery lights.

Use to decorate my door for years, however I stopped because my decorations kept on disappearing.

I decorated last year, had several days with no problems and then slowly pieces disappeared, until there was nothing left. Mentioned that the decorations were missing and two out of three were recovered:hearteyes:

we get magnets and a write on wipe off board or chalk type board, we leave it with a pen or chalk and we get out our first names and where we are from and we get all kinds of cute things written or drawn on it..;) come xmas of 2018 -NY 2019 we are getting a magnet tree for the door and battery lights.

Where do you get one?

Thanks!

Dollar store.

Yep, I got one for inside our room to leave nice compliments to staff each morning and evening, they appreciated daily feedback; great for those days we left before seeing them to be able to say something in person. ;)

One less thing to pack. ;)

LOVE TO DECORATE OUR DOOR :cool: :D ;)

wife and I were just talking about this today. we have cruised before and have a b2b coming up in dec. so the door gets tropical and Christmas and most importantly, my wife's 60th birthday, so we will have a very loaded door, and probably a very loaded cruise. and the door stuff doesn't take up much space (:rolleyes:laugh laugh wink wink :rolleyes:) we also leave post-it notes on the desk to say good day to our cabin steward and they appreciate that. we all know how hard these dedicated people work. so decorate away, just leave the hammer and nails home. watson50- Keith.

Do they have flowers for sale anywhere on board? Can you bring fresh cut flowers from shore excursions on the ship?

No more flowers for sale on the ship. You can order flowers online for delivery the first day, but I doubt they want you bringing flowers on board from the ports.

Oh yes I'd like that. :o

Ummm, a little help, please. I understand that advertising is not allowed. I assumed I could PM cleagle like other forums with link I found for door decorations. Is there a way to send a message to another user?

Thanks!

Ummm, a little help, please. I understand that advertising is not allowed. I assumed I could PM cleagle like other forums with link I found for door decorations. Is there a way to send a message to another user?

Thanks!

PM is disabled on this website.