HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Thank you to the 4-headed monster for sharing your swollen ankles, Flowrider escapades, late night parties, mahhhhgaritas, photo shoots, and trivia blowouts with us -- it was all good. We had a blast shoreside.

But how will Little Ricky feel when you and Lisa need a break from the "kids" and you leave them both at home for another cruise?

... I'd love to see a video montage of the adventures of Little Ricky and Owen left at home, though perhaps Andrew and Lisa may not!

I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets cankles on a cruise. I blame the heat and humidity.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

My wife blames the ship's water. She does not get them anymore since she started drinking bottled water on the ship.

Much enjoyed reading this multi faceted review and comments. Also educational -- are 'cankies' swollen ankles?

I googled and got Canadian-Yankee Someone who is both Canadian and American??

Much enjoyed reading this multi faceted review and comments. Also educational -- are 'cankies' swollen ankles?

I googled and got Canadian-Yankee Someone who is both Canadian and American??

Yep, swollen ankles.

Loved it all !! The pictures, videos, commentary was all great. Thanks to all of you for posting and taking us along. It helps to keep us entertained while we wait for our own cruise date to get here. Only 55 days now !!

How is everyone doing today? I’m not depressed at all.

Busy planning my next cruise.

Looks like both Owen and Rick like their models. Maybe they are brothers from a another mother.

c0df49bbdb72173db6a959d60aff46fb.jpg

Look, the flow rider is right there.

35d33302ddb99b28d7be73128766dbdb.jpg

:ship:Did any of all you all or notice anybody using the Mobile Passport app (

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2551957)?:ship:

I used it, but I didn’t notice any time savings/efficiency at disembarkation, but what do I know. I guess it makes the customs form idiot proof and ensures all information is properly filled out prior to getting to the agent.

I used it, but I didn’t notice any time savings/efficiency at disembarkation, but what do I know. I guess it makes the customs form idiot proof and ensures all information is properly filled out prior to getting to the agent.

I don't know if it is coming to all ports but we didn't have custom forms to fill out in Galveston the September 3, 2017 cruise just show them your passport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't know if it is coming to all ports but we didn't have custom forms to fill out in Galveston the September 3, 2017 cruise just show them your passport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe this to be a Nationwide change. We haven’t filled out US Customs forms for a while. It took effect in Spring. Even coming back from Europe. Trusted Traveler (Global Passport) makes it nice coming back into the country (airports). JFK was a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe this to be a Nationwide change. We haven’t filled out US Customs forms for a while. It took effect in Spring. Even coming back from Europe. Trusted Traveler (Global Passport) makes it nice coming back into the country (airports). JFK was a breeze.

Well I was born in Fort Lauderdale and as much as one would think I’m an alien, I don’t think “nationwide” is accurate.

Many ports continue to require the form in either electronic or paper form.

In arriving at JFK from Amsterdam last week, I still had to respond to the usual CBP questionnaire, albeit it was electronic via the Global Entry kiosk. Mobile Passport is just one additional electronic form of responding to the CBP questionnaire.

I do agree that this country is moving towards the European model of declaring or not declaring (subject to inspection) honor system as is the case in the Port of Miami, but we are from there yet as a “nation.”

Well I was born in Fort Lauderdale and as much as one would think I’m an alien, I don’t think “nationwide” is accurate.

Many ports continue to require the form in either electronic or paper form.

In arriving at JFK from Amsterdam last week, I still had to respond to the usual CBP questionnaire, albeit it was electronic via the Global Entry kiosk. Mobile Passport is just one additional electronic form of responding to the CBP questionnaire.

I do agree that this country is moving towards the European model of declaring or not declaring (subject to inspection) honor system as is the case in the Port of Miami, but we are from there yet as a “nation.”

Your absolutely correct...

I did answer the electronic questions at the kiosk (JFK). It scanned my passport and my fingerprints and then printed a receipt (my words) that I presented to the Customs Agent. I don’t remember the specific questions.

We have been on 3 cruises since Spring out of Florida and we have not had to fill out anything.

Your absolutely correct...

I did answer the electronic questions at the kiosk (JFK). It scanned my passport and my fingerprints and then printed a receipt (my words) that I presented to the Customs Agent. I don’t remember the specific questions.

We have been on 3 cruises since Spring out of Florida and we have not had to fill out anything.

Yup, same questions as collected on form.

We didn’t have to fill out customs forms at Port Canaveral in July either. I downloaded the mobile passport app but the passports were manually inspected there.

This was my confusion as well, the mobile passport app only takes place of the form. The physical passport must still be presented to the customs agent.

This was my confusion as well, the mobile passport app only takes place of the form. The physical passport must still be presented to the customs agent.

Yes, even with the App you must still present Passport. Only value to me is if Mobile Passport line is shorter. PC doesn’t yet use Mobile Passport unless it has changed.

This review has been a great source of entertainment thru quarter close hear at work. Even though the stupid CC app didn't work and still hasn't worked since the upgrade. AARRGGHH!!

Maureen, I knew you would come thru in the end. GIRL POWER!!! Lovenu girl! Keep on cruising and writing reviews. LOL

This review has been a great source of entertainment thru quarter close hear at work. Even though the stupid CC app didn't work and still hasn't worked since the upgrade. AARRGGHH!!

Maureen, I knew you would come thru in the end. GIRL POWER!!! Lovenu girl! Keep on cruising and writing reviews. LOL

My android app wasn't working for about 5 days. I uninstalled it and reinstalled then it began working.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app