Deluxe Beverage Package

livingitup

Yes, the beverage package includes the souvenir cup. You go to any bar and they will fill it of you. Your cup will be waiting for you in your cabin when you purchase before your cruise. If you board before cabins open, just show your card at any bar and they will fix a soda in regular glass.

Do you guys bring dishrag and (hand) dishwashing fluid, or do the cabin staff wash the cups? I can’t imagine how yucky those cups will get (traveling with kid)

Are you asking about when you get them? They are brand new, and sealed. If you are talking about throughout the week, that may be an issue, but you should never need to use them, unless you are doing a freestyle machine, or you want a cup that you can carry around to other parts of the ship. You can always get a glass of pop at bars or in dining rooms. We only used our cups a couple of times earlier this year on jots, and just rinsed them afterwards.

I have come home from several cruises with the cups still plastic sealed. Both hubby and I leave them in the cabin the whole cruise, unused. I've found no need to drag them with me around the ship...they put soda (or my adult beverages) in a regular glass when we order a beverage from any bar or during meals with our beverage package. Not sure about the self-serve soda machine....never bothered to use those. We use the cups after we get home -- they make great pontoon cups when we go out on the lake.

Thanks everyone for your responses. To be clear though, 1) Will I get a cup if I purchased the deluxe beverage pkg (this is ALL drinks), 2) Navigator dosent have freestyle machine so I will still get the souvenir cup?

Yes and yes.

Yes, the beverage package includes the souvenir cup. You go to any bar and they will fill it of you. Your cup will be waiting for you in your cabin when you purchase before your cruise. If you board before cabins open, just show your card at any bar and they will fix a soda in regular glass.

I can confirm on our Deluxe drinks package on Freedom in June the souvenir cups were in our cabin when we arrived.

The stewards do not clean your personal property.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And rightly so.

They often wipe all the bathroom surfaces with a cloth,would you want your cups wiped with the same cloth?

This is why we wipe a lot of door handles,switches etc with anti bacterial wipes.

Personally we never use those cups so they were left sealed.

And rightly so.

They often wipe all the bathroom surfaces with a cloth,would you want your cups wiped with the same cloth?

This is why we wipe a lot of door handles,switches etc with anti bacterial wipes.

Personally we never use those cups so they were left sealed.

Good point!

I was thinking about hotel rooms and the glasses there. Then again, I’m not sure I want to think about how those are cleaned... :o (in a hotel on a work trip now)

Good point!

I was thinking about hotel rooms and the glasses there. Then again, I’m not sure I want to think about how those are cleaned... :o (in a hotel on a work trip now)

Always clean your room glasses and cups in hotels because even in 5 star hotels i have seen them just rinsed in water and wiped clean.

Hope your work hotel is good.

Do you guys bring dishrag and (hand) dishwashing fluid, or do the cabin staff wash the cups? I can’t imagine how yucky those cups will get (traveling with kid)

I brought a small dish soap that I got at the dollar store and washed with a face cloth.

I always carry a squeeze bottle with some Woolite (can wash some items in the sink).

You can use it to wash dishes. Pretty much the same base detergent is used for laundry, dishes, hands and most other similar items. And Woolite is pretty much only the base detergent, without any additives.