Could You Pull Off a Track Suit to a Formal Night in the MDR?

need2cruisesoon

Change. This isn't 15 or 20 years ago.

Cruise lines have changed. The quality of the food and the prep has been reduced substantially. The staffing levels in the MDR have been reduced. There is no pretending about this being banquet food any more.

Cruisers have changed. They want more casual, more choice. In the MDr they are getting less of everything...especially choice.

Plus there are more cruise line choices, more vacation and travel choices at the price point of a cruise.

The only constant is change.

The sarcasm went over your head. Did I say that is how I wanted dress? Uh no. I still dress for dinner. Even on casual nights slacks and a long sleeve shirt.[/quote

No, your so called sarcastic comment I referenced didn't go over my head. :rolleyes: Obviously my sarcasm went over your head. :D

Edited by davekathy

The sarcasm went over your head. Did I say that is how I wanted dress? Uh no. I still dress for dinner. Even on casual nights slacks and a long sleeve shirt.[/quote

No, your so called sarcastic comment I referenced didn't go over my head. :rolleyes: Obviously my sarcasm went over your head. :D

What are we back in HS, nananana you are it. Geeesh lighten francis done with you.