Does Princess Serve Meat Loaf in the Horizon Court or MDR?

need2cruisesoon

That said, the Princess meatloaf was literally grey and tasteless with no seasoning and some sort of gravy. It was very unappetizing to me but might appeal to others as it’s more like what they’re familiar with.

That's the part than turned me off.

The grey color. :(

I've never see anyone, anywhere prepare meatloaf that was grey. ;)

I am a big fan of meat loaf.

Smothered in brown gravy and those mixed vegetables. Yummy.

I'm a fan of his music also but I can't imagine him smothered in brown gravy and veggies. Be difficult to hear what he's singing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just can't believe that I missed it. I guess I must eat the same choices on every cruise. Well, meat loaf here I come!
When they have it on the menu I've noticed it under a title "Comfort Food" or something like that, and fried chicken is usually listed as well.

I'm a fan of his music also but I can't imagine him smothered in brown gravy and veggies. Be difficult to hear what he's singing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apparently you've never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show. ;p

Ahh...my mom and dad’s favorite meal of the week in the MDR on the last day of most 7 day and 10 day Caribbean Cruise....Roast Tom Turkey and all the trimmings for Mom and the Meatloaf for Dad.

We always looked forward to the turkey the last night but it was missing on our February cruise.

Food is always subjective and meatloaf is one of those “home style” dishes that you like the way your mother made it. So, one’s idea of meatloaf is as varied as there are cooks.

I find roast turkey is the same. I rarely order it because what 'makes' a turkey dinner for me is the stuffing... and no one makes it like mom did (except for me).

We cook roast turkey a few times each year. I get them at ridiculously low prices the day after Thanksgiving and freeze them. Fresh turkeys cost a mint at Thanksgiving and the next day the stores are desperate to get rid of them since they aren't frozen. A nice turkey dinner here and there throughout the year works well for us. :)

We cook roast turkey a few times each year. I get them at ridiculously low prices the day after Thanksgiving and freeze them. Fresh turkeys cost a mint at Thanksgiving and the next day the stores are desperate to get rid of them since they aren't frozen. A nice turkey dinner here and there throughout the year works well for us. :)

I’ll be at the house on Sunday. Save me the Turkey’s leg. :D

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony