Two guarantees, one assigned

I know the general experience is that you never know when Royal will assign a guarantee cabin, but this one is interesting to me. I booked two oceanview balcony guarantees on Allure for the end of November. One was assigned within 24 hours. Over a week later, the other remains unassigned. Go figure...

I know I will never make any sense out of the why things are done as they are, but, I was wondering if you booked them one right after the other? (Same day within a few minutes of first one) Are the cabin passenger levels on C&A the same level for both cabins? If not, what level was assigned and which is still waiting?

It will be interesting to see when the other gets assigned and if they are assigned the same category,

I know I will never make any sense out of the why things are done as they are, but, I was wondering if you booked them one right after the other? (Same day within a few minutes of first one) Are the cabin passenger levels on C&A the same level for both cabins? If not, what level was assigned and which is still waiting?

It will be interesting to see when the other gets assigned and if they are assigned the same category,

I am a lowly gold member (just my second cruise on RCI).

The cabin assigned is for two first-time cruisers, who were assigned a D2, on deck 10- a very nice assignment. I'd be thrilled with something similar, but am hopeful for an assignment soon so that I can try to relocate to be near each other.

So I just received my assignment- all the way forward, deck 6. D8. About as far from the other cabin as you can get. There are no D8's showing available right now. Am I basically stuck with this?

Most likely. You can ask to be returned to the guarantee pool, but I'm not sure they do that anymore.

Oasis of the seas inside guarantee

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

OMG!! And here I thought I was forgotten as I am waiting on my 11/26 Oasis sail date. That seems extremely late to me since you leave in less than 2 weeks.

Did they send you emailed docs? If so...it may have a cabin assignment on

those?

OMG!! And here I thought I was forgotten as I am waiting on my 11/26 Oasis sail date. That seems extremely late to me since you leave in less than 2 weeks.

those?

I called and they say I don't have to be assigned prior to embarcation date. So pretty much it could be a surprise at the port

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

those?

It will be interesting to see if you get your assignment today, since the one I was waiting for is the same date as yours. Here's hoping for a better assignment for you! :)

It will be interesting to see if you get your assignment today, since the one I was waiting for is the same date as yours. Here's hoping for a better assignment for you! :)

And you as well! I think the Royal suite is calling your name. :D

I used to always get guarantee assignments pretty much the next day after paying in full (Royal and Celebrity)...but I'm on the 10/21 Anthem sailing and still have not been assigned a cabin! Sailing is no longer available for booking...hoping I don't get a surprise at the pier!

I used to always get guarantee assignments pretty much the next day after paying in full (Royal and Celebrity)...but I'm on the 10/21 Anthem sailing and still have not been assigned a cabin! Sailing is no longer available for booking...hoping I don't get a surprise at the pier!

Hoping if that happens...it is a wonderful surprise! :)

But once again...I am clueless on what they do for luggage tags if it is that

late all the way to sail date? Where do your checked bags go?

Hoping if that happens...it is a wonderful surprise! :)

But once again...I am clueless on what they do for luggage tags if it is that

late all the way to sail date? Where do your checked bags go?

The porters will have a manifest with stateroom assignments and will make up luggage tags at the pier.

The porters will have a manifest with stateroom assignments and will make up luggage tags at the pier.

Ahhh...I was hoping you were monitoring and would chime in...thanks as usual Bob! :)

Is there a cabin number listed for bilge rat cots? :confused:

Ahhh...I was hoping you were monitoring and would chime in...thanks as usual Bob! :)

Is there a cabin number listed for bilge rat cots? :confused:

You're welcome, and I don't know anything about the bilge rats!

I hope so too lol. Well we always bring our luggage with us seen too many people that have lost their luggage won't take that chance

It's tough to bring useful luggage tags when one does not yet know their stateroom number.