Two guarantees, one assigned

Update: my TA was able to get both cabins reassigned. D2 remains a D2. My D8 is now a D1. I was mainly hoping to have the two cabins somewhat near each other, but am impressed that the TA was able to make this happen. Couldn’t really ask for anything better. Caution- she had to work hard. Your mileage may vary so don’t expect this thing to happen all the time. I got lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: my TA was able to get both cabins reassigned. D2 remains a D2. My D8 is now a D1. I was mainly hoping to have the two cabins somewhat near each other, but am impressed that the TA was able to make this happen. Couldn’t really ask for anything better. Caution- she had to work hard. Your mileage may vary so don’t expect this thing to happen all the time. I got lucky!

Sometimes it helps a bunch to have a TA go to bat for you.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! Congrats on the outcome!!

Also sounds like you have a keeper for a TA! :hearteyes: