Ordering Beverage (Liquor) Package before Boarding

lakemurraykid

We leave on the Regal in about three weeks and I wanted to order the all-inclusive beverage package online. However, all the other beverage packages are available for purchase online but not the package with liquor. Does Princess not do this? Does it have to be bought once on the ship?

There have been some issues on the web-site regarding the Premier Beverage Package. Some bookings it's available and others it is not. Doesn't seem to matter which sailings they are. I have a B2B2B booked starting in May and it shows on two and not on another. Call Princess and book it. You will have to pay immediately regardless of doing it on the web or on the phone.

We leave on the Regal in about three weeks and I wanted to order the all-inclusive beverage package online. However, all the other beverage packages are available for purchase online but not the package with liquor. Does Princess not do this? Does it have to be bought once on the ship?

When I look at my bookings the option to purchase the Premier Beverage Package is there. Go to your cruise personlizer. At the top of the page select "onboard reservations." Scroll down and select Premier Beverage Package. The cost is US$68.99/pp/day which includes the gratuity. The price on the ship is the same as the price if pre-purchased. If you have lots of OBC you can purchase the package on boarding day using up the credit balance(s) on your account(s). If you have a problem with the web site just call Princess and they will be happy to accept your order over the phone.