Ac on oasis

Hello,

We been on the Allure, we had a total of 5 cabins all of our cabins which were situated at different parts of the ships and all cabins were too warm, even on the lowest setting and most of us never even opened our balcony door once including myself. I take an indoor thermometer with me, the coolest it ever got was 74 averaged 75/76 way too warm for us to sleep.

We were on the Harmony but had a lower deck this time in May deck 6 the second cabin forward it was very comfortable, my question is, those who have sailed the Oasis, how was your ac did you find it was a bit too warm in the cabin during the night and what deck were you on and was it forward, mid or aft? . This time I am up on deck 12 and do believe it be way too warm up there.

Another question, would they provide me with a fan if I need one?

My wife would love it, but I would be miserable.

I greatly prefer the cold. You can always warm up with some PJs and/or blankets. There is nothing you can do to cool off though.

I was in South Korea for two weeks where the room never got under 25*C which is 77*F. Wasn't comfortable at all that first week. Eventually you get use to it, but that takes time.

Ugh which means it could of been higher, Bob did you have an indoor thermometer with you? I will not be able to sleep even at 73 ugh ugh and ugh! Where was your cabin forward/mid/aft and which deck?

We have one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-Digital-Hanging-Luggage-Temperature/dp/B00NW62PCA/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507654737&sr=8-1-fkmr2

We were entirely comfortable on the Oasis. I will add that we always carry a portable fan which helps circulate the air, so maybe that makes it feel cooler.

Oh great. You go on a vacation that costs thousands of dollars and the billion dollar company chooses not to provide adequate air conditioning. Have fun toting the fan around.

Bob this is the one that I use been totally reliable, I always test it at home before taking it with me lol

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MOVP7K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honestly, those who keep their balcony doors open and make others suffer and selfish because all cabins surrounding you are effected, maybe you didn't know this?

Bob this is the one that I use been totally reliable, I always test it at home before taking it with me lol

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MOVP7K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ...

Looks like a nice unit, but I like the one combined with the luggage scale because we absolutely need that luggage scale.

LOL totally understand, when I pack I always get on the scale then get on the scale with my luggage and know the exact pounds but maybe I should get that one also? I think I will! ;p

That little luggage scale has saved us a bunch of hassle and money over the years.

This is a contributing factor to why neighboring staterooms cannot get cool enough.

I didn’t know that. Call me Thicky MacThick. Not that I keep the balcony doorr open anyway, so not harm done. Please explain...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

both times were in May, we had an interior deck 14, my mother had central park balcony cant remember the room but it was towards the end of the ship. and my friend had a room in deck 7 also towards the end. I just came from the freedom and temperature was perfect, I believe there is something going on with the oasis class ship

One question, did you mention this issue while on board?

There may have been an issue with the system, that they would know about unless you say something.

yes I called maintenance for my room and my mom's room, they all did the same and told my mom about the balcony door and how it workswith the AC, but they told me another version because I had an interior room lol