Which Port Everglades Terminal?

tractortom

Does Holland America use the same cruise terminal for all of their departures from Port Everglades? What is the most popular terminal for them to use?

I'm trying to decide if to park at the terminal or off the premise at one of the cheaper lots. It would help to know where they usually leave from. Oh, this is the 15 November departure of Zuiderdam that I'm concerned with.

Many thanks in advance,

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

Does Holland America use the same cruise terminal for all of their departures from Port Everglades? What is the most popular terminal for them to use?

I'm trying to decide if to park at the terminal or off the premise at one of the cheaper lots. It would help to know where they usually leave from. Oh, this is the 15 November departure of Zuiderdam that I'm concerned with.

Many thanks in advance,

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

HAL usually uses Pier 26, there is a parking garage adjacent the pier but the last I heard it was pricey, like $15/night. When we drive we usually use Park and Go at the west entrance to the port, last I heard it was $9.99 and very safe and secure. They shuttle you to and from the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAL usually uses 26, 21, 19, or 27 which are all close to the mid-port garage. It is $15/nt. Like mllewis48 we like to use Park'NGo which is cheaper if you pre-pay on-line. https://www.bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php

On or after Nov 8 you can check https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/# to see which pier you will be at. On Nov 15 there will be just two Princess ships departing with you so you will most likely be at 26.

Edited by catl331

There are actually about 3 terminals they use, depending on how many ships they have in, and port assignments. But, with the exception of Terminal 29, a Terminal they rarely seem to use any more, the 3 commonly used Terminals are all within a short walk to the same parking garage.

If you look on the Florida Departures board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

you will find many discussions on parking options.

I like to use the free app "Everglades" that tells you which ship is embarking at which terminal for the next 30 days. But it lists the dates and itineraries of all the ships for much longer. Just the pier is only 30 days out.

I agree with using Park and Go right outside the port gate. I've used them twice. The last time I was early disembarking and they send a van just for me within a couple of minutes. Then they dropped me directly at my vehicle. I currently have a February reservation including taxes/fees for about $9/day. The key is, the further out you prepay, the lower your daily rate. Since they are very popular, as the lot reservations fill, the price edges up.

Another app you might consider is Mobile Pass. It will speed you through customs when you return with no paper declaration sheet needed. Port Everglades is one of the locations which uses it.

Edited by ChucktownSteve