Online Check-in Question

parkbr

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can please help me with this question.

* When returning from your cruise vacation, will you be departing the United States within 8 hours?:

We are taking our flight back to Buffalo in the afternoon and will drive back to Canada, which will be sometime in the evening on the same day. But it will be more than 8 hours and if I say "Yes", it is asking me for Post Cruise address. What should I do? I won't clearly be staying overnight in US, but over 8 hours for sure.

Thank you!

Does anyone have any faith that whatever you answer, RCI's IT system will get it to its intended destination correctly and on time? Answering this one way or another matters as much as you selecting the beds apart option in your preferences..

Does anyone have any faith that whatever you answer, RCI's IT system will get it to its intended destination correctly and on time? Answering this one way or another matters as much as you selecting the beds apart option in your preferences..

Agree.

I suspect the only thing that question influences is the number of your departure tag, which you can easily change or is meaningless if you do self carry off. I could not complete checkin on our New Zealand cruise being honest about our departure flight out of Sydney. The departure was 11:30am, I could not complete checkin until I put down a time after 12pm. We did self walkoff that day and were at the airport in plenty of time.

Hi all!

So I have learned a few things today and would like to share.

That question only appeared on my parents' booking, not ours. I think it's because their status is neither US or Canadian Citizen and that's what RCI agent believes too. (my parents hold Canadian PR card = US green card, but that was never asked)

RCI agent connected with his supervisor and I was told to put airport's address information, so I did that.

I doubt it will be going to somewhere, but I just want to be accurate to avoid any hassle.

I personally think they should make the question longer than 8 hours, like the next calendar day or so, as some people take later flight to go back home.

Thank you for your help all!!