So, about those coffee cards on Ebay...

Scrappygrrl

Forgive me for asking (it's been about 5 years since I went on my last Princess cruise and that was my first one) but we're going on the Royal in March and I was wondering if every room comes with the mini-bar that can be exchanged for the coffee card? Or if it was an elite thing? Thanks!
It's also a perk for people in suites. We finally did that earlier this month and got to have two minibar setups, one of which we traded in for two new coffee cards, which came marked with the ship's name and voyage number on the back. DH will have enough punches to last him a few years, considering he did not even use up the leftover punches on his card from August.

[quote name=Vacationdreamer

I always laugh when people comment on a post about trying to cut expenses while on a cruise. Usually the comment goes something like "you spent thousands on the cruise' date=' why quibble over another hundred".

When you're stretching to cover the cost of the cruise, every extra penny has to come from somewhere and can be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[quote name=Vacationdreamer

I always laugh when people comment on a post about trying to cut expenses while on a cruise. Usually the comment goes something like "you spent thousands on the cruise' date=' why quibble over another hundred".

When you're stretching to cover the cost of the cruise, every extra penny has to come from somewhere and can be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's more then just budget, who wants to pay more then they have to?