Where does the Carnival Vista dock in Ocho Rios?

Greetings All:

I am currently trying to arrange a private tour with Liberty Tours in Ocho Rios. I have contacted them via email and they responded asking where will the Vista dock upon arrival. I assumed there was only one port.

Is there anyone here that happens to know the answer to this question?

Thank you in advance.

-HP

I would be careful doing business with a private tour operator that isn't familiar with the port. The port isn't that big & there can't be very many ships there at the same time. And docking information isn't available on Carnival's site & may not be available far in advance.

I think the problem is that the Vista docks at Montego Bay, sometimes, not always Ocho Rios. Totally different city. You need to check that.

Does this really make sense that they can go to Montego Bay instead of Ocho Rios?

If it says Ocho Rios in the schedule, it HAS to be Ocho Rios, no???

I booked a private excursion in Ocho Rios for my trip in January and wasn't asked this question by the tour company.

thanks...

Greetings All:

I am currently trying to arrange a private tour with Liberty Tours in Ocho Rios. I have contacted them via email and they responded asking where will the Vista dock upon arrival. I assumed there was only one port.

Thank you in advance.

-HP

The reason he asked is because there are 2 docks in Ocho Rios... Turtle Bay Cruise Pier and James Bond Cruise Pier.

I was just wondering if maybe the TOUR was asking which place the Vista docks because many of the Carnival ships dock in Montego Bay. Maybe THEY are just confirming as they have an issue with people booking the wrong pickup location.

Hi

We have been to Ocho Rios a fair number of time and always to the same dock...the Turtle Bay pier. I didn't realize there was another.

What I did find looking online was that the James Bond pier is used when there is more than one ship docked. If you check and the Vista is the only ship there, then they will be at docked at the Turtle Bay pier.

hope this helps

I would be careful doing business with a private tour operator that isn't familiar with the port. The port isn't that big & there can't be very many ships there at the same time. And docking information isn't available on Carnival's site & may not be available far in advance.

Per above ... an independent tour operator should certainly know where your ship will be docked in Ocho Rios.

Greetings All:

Thank you in advance.

-HP

The Vista will dock at the pier.

Hope this helps... enjoy. She’s a great ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums