Anthem Tribute band

gerig

I went on two Anthem cruises in October 2016 which did not have a tribute band playing in the music hall. We were informed due to budget cuts they were cancelled for the last quarter of the year.

This year I am cruising in December. Just wondering due to cancellations, price reductions to entice new reservations with a limited itinerary due to the hurricanes are there any budget cuts in effect now.

If anyone has recently been on the Anthem can you let me know whether there was a Tribute band in the Music Hall.

sailed on 10/12 and we had the Journey tribute band, Resurrection, on board for the first part of the cruise. they were great.

Glad to hear they haven't cut out the tribute bands in the music hall. I hope they are on my cruise because I love Journey.

Glad to hear they haven't cut out the tribute bands in the music hall. I hope they are on my cruise because I love Journey.

If you love Journey, you should do at least one cruise on the Norwegian Breakway....they do great Journey performances in the main show "Rock of Ages"....:cool:

Edit: Never mind...I see that you've already done that...:)

Edited by bob brown

I went on two Anthem cruises in October 2016 which did not have a tribute band playing in the music hall. We were informed due to budget cuts they were cancelled for the last quarter of the year.

This year I am cruising in December. Just wondering due to cancellations, price reductions to entice new reservations with a limited itinerary due to the hurricanes are there any budget cuts in effect now.

If anyone has recently been on the Anthem can you let me know whether there was a Tribute band in the Music Hall.

I remember those budget cuts very well last year when they canceled all Tribute bands back in September for the rest of 2016.

Going forward, they will no longer have any Tribute bands on 5 night sailings, which are the Bermuda sailings.

Currently on Anthem and they just had the Bon Jovi Tribute band called Wanted, who performed for 3 nights, they went home today :( Wanted will be back on Anthem for the 11/4 & 11/11/17 sailings :D

Next week Anthem is having a U2 Tribute band and on our 12/2/17 Anthem sailing they are having a Led Zeppelin Tribute band.

So as of now, Tribute bands are back :D except for 5 night sailings.

I remember those budget cuts very well last year when they canceled all Tribute bands back in September for the rest of 2016.

Going forward, they will no longer have any Tribute bands on 5 night sailings, which are the Bermuda sailings.

Currently on Anthem and they just had the Bon Jovi Tribute band called Wanted, who performed for 3 nights, they went home today :( Wanted will be back on Anthem for the 11/4 & 11/11/17 sailings :D

Next week Anthem is having a U2 Tribute band and on our 12/2/17 Anthem sailing they are having a Led Zeppelin Tribute band.

Do you happen to know which band will be on the 12/14/17 sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw “Wanted”, on the Quantum a few years ago...they were great! :)

Evidently either the information is available five weeks out or some people have inside information. I am also cruising on 12/14/17 and would love to know what tribute band will be playing in the music hall.

You can get the information earlier. However, the earlier you get the info, the less reliable it is.. That's why I suggest 3 weeks.

Evidently either the information is available five weeks out or some people have inside information. I am also cruising on 12/14/17 and would love to know what tribute band will be playing in the music hall.

The same bands are on Anthem frequently, so you can check their websites to see if they are on your sailing. I knew that Wanted, the Bon Jovi tribute band from LA was on one of my prior sailings so I checked their site and saw they are on our upcoming sailing too.

https://wantedtribute.com/tour/

There are a couple of Journey bands, Resurrection and DSB, that are on Anthem a lot too, plus the others that have already been listed. If you do some googling, you can find out, plus people who sail Anthem follow the bands and find out information.

Inside info. , I love it :D You too can have inside info by writing to the email address Bob indicated above. As the poster "reallyitsmema" stated, Tribute band info is on FB, some have Twitter accounts and another website you can subscribe to is called, bandsintown.

As a side note, I personally know

members in some Tribute bands, so there's my inside info :D

Have a great cruise :)