Reflection Deck 12 Aft Cabins

Beachlover1989

Has anyone been in one of these cabins? I was wondering if the scraping chairs from above are a bother? And also if the balconies are relatively private even though they're right below the Oceanview Cafe?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a section of the CC app (assume Windows too) under Celebrity forums called S-class Cabin Information Compilation (Solstice Class) that people post their room experience in a specific room things like noise, veranda views if it has one, cabin condition, etc etc. Not sure your exact room/ship is there but you can see if another nearby deck 12 aft cabin under the Oceanview Cafe in the same S-class is listed and any observation. Hope this is helpful.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have been on an S1 corner aft suite on deck 12. It was just last April/May for the TA. The balconies are private and covered. There are chair and table scrapings in the early morning and evening . Sometimes very loud! I loved ce57ac4ae55aede3f900de9704ed8516.jpgthe covered balcony, as I still got sun. I would not sail in one again unless My hearing got very bad. Some don’t seem to mind it much, but I did. However, it really did not impact my cruise in a big and negative way! It was the last S1, so I knew there would be noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

In addition to the last suggestion, try going to cruisedeckplans.com. It's a free TA website with great info on all lines and ships. If you hover over the stars around the deck there's helpful info about larger cabins, obstructed views, noise, soot etc. I always use it when selecting a cabin for any cruise we take. You can also drag one deck atop another to see what is directly above/below you.

In addition to the last suggestion, try going to cruisedeckplans.com. It's a free TA website with great info on all lines and ships. If you hover over the stars around the deck there's helpful info about larger cabins, obstructed views, noise, soot etc. I always use it when selecting a cabin for any cruise we take. You can also drag one deck atop another to see what is directly above/below you.

I took a look at this and it's very interesting. I especially like the direct connection for pictures and videos. Thank you! We booked 1665 deck 11 on Reflection because of deck 12 noise but now I hear something about window washing equipment cutting off a view....ugh. If it's not one thing it's another!

I took a look at this and it's very interesting. I especially like the direct connection for pictures and videos. Thank you! We booked 1665 deck 11 on Reflection because of deck 12 noise but now I hear something about window washing equipment cutting off a view....ugh. If it's not one thing it's another!

You're welcome. Hope it works out.

We absolutely love deck 12 Aft S1 suites. The occasional sound of chairs moving was far outweighed by the covered balcony which still had sun. We love the cabin and location so much hat we have two more cruises booked in the same suite. Noise is subjective and what bothers one may not be an issue for another.

I'm in this cabin right now 2208 (Reflection S1). We do hear chair scraping but it's not too bad. Very private. And also very quiet from the sides since you really only adjoin one other cabin from the living area. We really like the big balcony.