Question about keyboard in cabin

Zeldamarie

I noticed a keyboard on the desk in some photos of cabins on the Equinox. I am sailing on Dec. 9 and like to keep a personal "ship's log" on my iPad. Does anyone know if the "onboard keyboard" is Bluetooth enabled and if it would work with my iPad? Otherwise I'll need to bring along my Logitech keyboard, as I am not very quick with the iPad keyboard. Thanks for your help!

I opened this thread because I was thinking "keyboard" was the electronic piano or synthesisor keyboard.

Wow! All kinds of music images were set off if someone in the cabin next to me was playing an electronic keyboard - probably loud and late!

I have seen the keyboards in question and have no answer.

Back to my Johnny Walker on the rocks!

There was a wireless keyboard in the Eclipse PH the first time we had one in 2012. I think it was there in later years (it used to get in the way) but may have gone now. I cannot remember.

The reason I cannot remember was that it was useless. It was a keyboard for when the TV was used as a PC. This was supposed to be an "improvement" to the PC they once supplied in the M-Class PHs. The PC worked BUT the TV screen was so large, the wireless keyboard so slow and there was no mouse that it took forever just to position the cursor. I managed to send one short email before giving up. Life is just too short to watch the cursor crawl across a giant screen.