Search Suites?

Garavar

Why on earth would you come back to Royal after sailing Crystal? If we didn't have kids we would never sail Royal again.
We live 10 minutes from Port. So we book as many Crystal Cruises as possible then do random 3 days in GS when we are bored and time permits.

The difference is night and day but it's cheaper than staying home for the weekend pretty much.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

What is the cheapest category in Star class? Would love to sail with a minimum of 4-6 people on Symphony or Harmony. Is 2 bedroom Aqua theater suite the cheapest?? Sorry I’m a working class stiff but would love to be treated like royalty once....that would be awesome!!!!! Anytime of year...no problem. I live in Ft Lauderdale and I’m a veteran...Gold status. ( next 7 day cruise on Allure in October...ocean view balcony )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That link reminds me of the good old days when you could put in special rates and you would get all cruises that had them such as senior, resident military. Not sure if they even have any of those anymore. At least I have ot seen any lately

Hard to come by but I got a Michigan/State discount of $150 for Dec2017 11 nite cruise. Then last month a Military Discount $565 was available for my 12n BOS/FLL Repo I booked over yr ago. Was on top of and able to use all 4 discounts: Military Disc, CAS Balc Suite, BOGO50 and Single Special. I'm Diamond Plus 350+ points sailing alone. Takes time but worth my effort check my cruise prices couple times a day.

How often does Crystal sail out of Ft Lauderdale?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The have a few sailings sometimes in middle of year (March, April or May) then a few at end of year (November or December).

Since both their ships travel the world we try to do a few Fort Lauderdale trips when they end up here those times and do destinations one too. (Europe, Alaska etc).

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app