Search Suites?

Garavar

Haven't been on Royal's website in a while. Strayed away to Crystal, Celebrity and Princess lately.

Checked out website today on my phone and it's different. I can't for the life of me figure out how to search for suites. The filters have days, discounts but not cabin class. I tried switching to desktop view, back to mobile. Can't figure it out.

What am I missing?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Haven't been on Royal's website in a while. Strayed away to Crystal, Celebrity and Princess lately.

Checked out website today on my phone and it's different. I can't for the life of me figure out how to search for suites. The filters have days, discounts but not cabin class. I tried switching to desktop view, back to mobile. Can't figure it out.

What am I missing?

do the search by ship, after choosing a date you should see 4 boxes. Inside, OV, Balcony and Suite. click suite and you should see the various options

What am I missing?

Royal's website is so cumbersome now, I use a travel agency website to search for cruises.

You first have to search by date, you can then view the suites available for that date. There has never been the option to search for suites first and then date.

Will the website still allow us to see a range of dates in table form with the columns displaying prices for inside, ov, balcony, and deluxe? I've not been able to do that yet.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I click on that link and get nothing but the general booking page.

Thanks for posting. It works for me. The price listed on the booking page is the suite price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh, wait, I see. Those prices looked low because the 3 nighters came up first.

Although I don't see how that helps Garavar. It just doesn't seem to shortcut or offer more information.

Oh, wait, I see. Those prices looked low because the 3 nighters came up first.

Although I don't see how that helps Garavar. It just doesn't seem to shortcut or offer more information.

Because I can filter length, departure etc. Then sort low/high price
For WHATEVER reason I couldn't find a single suite (other than JS) available on ANY ship even over a year out, on the RCI site. But using the link provided above... VOILA.
Exactly ;)

That link reminds me of the good old days when you could put in special rates and you would get all cruises that had them such as senior, resident military. Not sure if they even have any of those anymore. At least I have ot seen any lately